What's new

Why Arabs hate migrants from Bangladesh, India & Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Although i don't with your post numer 113 of this thread but good to see your short answer in reply :lol:

Don't argue please............ ignore others if they are offensive

Although i don't with your post numer 113 of this thread but good to see your short answer in reply :lol:

Don't argue please............ ignore others if they are offensive

lol I didn't get offended @ all, I'm genuinely happy.

Why are we discussing what were scientific contributions of Arabs or whether Persians or Assyrians are enemies?

derailed1_640.jpg

Can we discuss Arab racism and mistreatment of South Asians and retutrn to the theme of this thread?

Zaroor Zaroor

What is your opinion about this topic? a part from the wages/Salary issues........ what else do you say Arab mistreat with South Asians :rolleyes: and do mention the country name in your arguments/examples :D

Why are we discussing what were scientific contributions of Arabs or whether Persians or Assyrians are enemies?

derailed1_640.jpg

Can we discuss Arab racism and mistreatment of South Asians and retutrn to the theme of this thread?

there is nothing to discuss
You can do a case study and find out why but discussion on a forums will only be limited to us fighting over whether it's true or not and we have already established that arabs are racist.

You can do a case study and find out why but discussion on a forums will only be limited to us fighting over whether it's true or not and we have already established that arabs are racist.

the post is directed to sparklingway

yes we already extablished that Arabs are racist.. what else you want us to discuss? Post more articles and examples on Arab racism ? I can do that.. ;):D:tongue:

yes we already extablished that Arabs are racist.. what else you want us to discuss?

If we've established than we can move on as we have no more nay sayers left. Resolution has therefore been passed.

You can now go and post everything you like in "Members Club" :yahoo::yahoo:

Post more articles and examples on Arab racism ? I can do that.. ;):D:tongue:

That would be nice as well ;)

yes we already extablished that Arabs are racist.. what else you want us to discuss? Post more articles and examples on Arab racism ? I can do that.. ;):D:tongue:

There are good and bad peoples everywhere :frown: Please do not bring your Iranian politics in this topic. All of us are aware of Iran-Arab world hostility......... Has any of you really went to Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country that you are declaring them racists?

All countries has racist peoples and first time in my life i am going to tell you Nima that i found Iranians as one of most racist peoples in the earth (after blacks and afghans)...... did you like that??????? i never really care about it i do know there are good and bad peoples everywhere and i pray for every single Muslim nation in the World and want to see them united. I keep praying about the good relationships of Pakistan and Iran and seriously keeping an eye on Iran-Pak gas pipeline project and praying it become a huge success and restore our relationships back to the brotherhood like.

Me living in a multi-cultural/national society i have come across with peoples of all nations. I have spoken with most of them and dealed with them in many matters i know what saudis and iranians are.

I have been to Saudi Arabia myself and a part from the Royal families i have found them one of the best nations myself.

Like it or not but thats the bitter truth

Last edited:
^^^^
I will be the first Iranian to say that we're racist, no denying that. I just don't understand why some of you are arab apologists. It's like being Iran apologists. Both are retarded.

well i have never seen any Pakistani so far who is arab apologist however we lean towards arabs because of the holy cities of Makkah and Madina. We try to learn Arabic to read the Holy Qur'an and Holy Scriptures. But we never are apologetic with them :lol:

We are leaned towards them further because they have been helping Pakistan since its creation with both financially and with their Oil assets. But still saying we are apologists thats wrong

^^^^
I will be the first Iranian to say that we're racist, no denying that. I just don't understand why some of you are arab apologists. It's like being Iran apologists. Both are retarded.

but in some other thread you said, Iranians are ignorant but not Racist.. :cry:

But Iranians were never racist with me... so it all boils up to first hand experience.. Zaki says from his first hand experience that Arabs were only nice with him.. and I can say from my first hand experience that Iranians have been only nice with me.. I have lived in Kuwait and I never faced first hand Arab racism myself.. but many other Pakistanis did... and some Pakistanis have told me they also suffered Iranian racism too... :eek::blink:

but given a choice between Arabs and Iranians.. I will choose Iranians over Arabs anyday.. :D

well i have never seen any Pakistani so far who is arab apologist however we lean towards arabs because of the holy cities of Makkah and Madina. We try to learn Arabic to read the Holy Qur'an and Holy Scriptures. But we never are apologetic with them :lol:

We are leaned towards them further because they have been helping Pakistan since its creation with both financially and with their Oil assets. But still saying we are apologists thats wrong

also i want to say is....... i had only little experiences with Iranian brothers but most of the times they were so annoying :undecided: one of the reasons could be their poor english :lol::lol:

I am yet to see the decent Iranians in real life (not internet) :cry::cry::cry: i am sure their would be in millions but :confused:

And this is not a topic so lets come back to topic now

also i want to say is....... i had only little experiences with Iranian brothers but most of the times they were so annoying :undecided: one of the reasons could be their poor english :lol::lol:

I am yet to see the decent Iranians in real life (not internet) :cry::cry::cry: i am sure their would be in millions but :confused:

And this is not a topic so lets come back to topic now

well Iranians live in Sweden, western canada and the US.
In other places there aren't many of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom