What's new

Why Arabs hate migrants from Bangladesh, India & Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think what you like, I've met some "Pakistanis" like you who are brainwashed by bollywood and aman ki asha crap.

Coming out of your myopic understanding of history, short sighted approach to what you perceive as national security, the fundamental premise that national security is above social welfare, is impossible for you. Stuck inside a box of hatred of India, we will remain backward and underdeveloped forever. No nation can progress if it remains the security state that we have become.

The guy that you use as an avatar stood for the establishment of a welfare state, not a security state where the people don't have public education, health or access to justice. A country where it is important and justified to buy yet another batch of F-16s rather than treating those who suffer from guinea disease is certainly on a wrong path of welfare.

The only thing hate mongers you like to say is that India is the arch enemy and we'll conquer them all. The mythical sense of pride and glory that you have established for yourselves will work for nobody. Calling everybody a "blood pacifist" or "defeatist mentality" is all you can do.

This thread does not deal with this issue, hence I will not elaborate further on this.

Indians are the ones funding TTP through their consulates in Afghanistan. Where was the Taliban problem before 2002?

As for India supporting TTP from Afghanistan, nobody has denied it but the magnitude of support has always been discussed. We have caught them and we have evidence. Yet, if nobody has been able to bring international limelight to it, then it speaks volumes about either the diplomatic failure or lack of credible evidence.

Are there individuals inside the Indian establishment and intelligence agencies supporting the TTP ? - Certainly

Are indian intelligence agencies supporting the TTP at an institutional level? - I doubt that an institution would be capable of doing it without the approval of the state

Is India supporting the TTP as a state policy? - I highly doubt it. They are not mad. Nor are they going to risk being labeled state sponsors of terrorism but they know that they are far too important globally these days to be painted as evil.

I know, the defense that you'll take would be that of critiquing the government again and saying that the military has provided all evidence and the "corrupt" government has not raised it at the international level because it is some US/Indian stooge. I'm sick and tired of this self righteous attitude.

Where were the Taliban before 2002? They were murdering the Northern Alliance for over a decade. And we supported them alongside Saudi Arabia, we being the only two countries who recognized the Taliban as the legitimate government in Kabul. Afghanistan was no land of peace and harmony before 2002. The US had been after Osama and the Taliban before 9/11 as well.

Our hegemonic ambitions of controlling Afghanistan have only backfired and we have had to pay for our mistakes. You breed terrorists, they play havoc on your soil. As you sow, so shall you reap.

We Pakistanis dont have a problem with any race, ethnicity, or country except india.
Arabs are not our enemies. Some of them are very nice to Pakistanis. Dont cry racism like indians were doing against Australia. Look at Australians now they are so annoyed from indian propaganda against Australia we dont want to do the same with Arab countries.

You are forgetting that it was an Arab Muhammad Bin Qasim who introduced Islam to the region of Pakistan if it wasn't for him we would probably be worshipping hindu or buddhist statues right now.

Nobody has cried racism here. It is obvious that they are racist. You failed to respond to any worthy comments about their racism because of your inherent belief that arabs are somehow superior to us and they must be respected.

The only thing pointed out in this thread is that South Asians are treated bad in the Middle East, laborers are exploited and harassed and arabs do not give them the respect that they deserve.

I do not feel the need to thank arabs for bringing Islam to this region. Some people try to assert that because Arabia is the land of prophets, it means that the people of the land deserve respect. IMO it means that the people of the area were so misguided that they needed prophets to guide them time and again.

Religion is something I do not want to debate on. Religion and patriotism are the best ways to divert attention from the main topic and call names to other people rather than proving their augments as fallacious.

Actually for one of my literary requirements at college.. I took a class in Ancient Near Eastern studies.. it was very interesting class.. it dealt with Bible and Ancient Narrative texts like the Laws of Hammurabi and the Epic of Gilgamesh and the similarities between them etc etc...

fun! fun! :cheesy::cheesy::D

Now Indians and Persians, please don't get carried away.. This thread was about Arab racism.. not about their contributions..

Arabs in ancient times were called Semites.. and they have contributed alot!! For example.. Sumerians!!

Sumer was a civilization and historical region in southern Mesopotamia, modern Iraq. It is the earliest known civilization in the world and is known as the Cradle of Civilization.

Hanging Gardens of Babylon were built by Chaldean King! (one of the seven ancient wonder of the world)

The development of writing led the Sumerians to compose on of the oldest known literary works, The Epic of Gilgamesh. This collection of stories about a Sumerian hero laid the groundwork for the early epic poems such as the Iliad, the Odyssey, and the Aeneid, and led to the development to poetry and prose writing.

The Sumerians also developed a system of numbers. This system, based on a unit of 60, is still used today to some extent. They divided an hour into 60 minutes, and the circle 360 degrees, forming the basis for modern timekeeping and geometry.

Though the Sumerians cannot claim the invention of the wheel, they were responsible for revolutionizing transportation, with the first wheeled vehicles. This ability to make vehicles to which wagons could be attached streamlined trade and commerce, allowing traders and merchants to transport larger quantities of goods back and forth.

sumerians, babylonians etc... have more in common with Perisans than they do with any other people.
An Armenian christian, they're even white Europeans, will tell you that culturally we have more in common with a Persian than a European if you take out Islam.
Where do you think we Persians got our symbols from? It was all from the Babylonians. Farahvar etc... are all carbon copies of Babylonian gods.
Sumerians have ZERO connection with arabs. Just because we're considered "indo-European" it doesn't mean we're European or Indian!!!!
Jews are also semtic, care to explain how they're related to arabs?

sumerians, babylonians etc... have more in common with Perisans than they do with any other people.
An Armenian christian, they're even white Europeans, will tell you that culturally we have more in common with a Persian than a European if you take out Islam.
Where do you think we Persians got our symbols from? It was all from the Babylonians. Farahvar etc... are all carbon copies of Babylonian gods.
Sumerians have ZERO connection with arabs. Just because we're considered "indo-European" it doesn't mean we're European or Indian!!!!
Jews are also semtic, care to explain how they're related to arabs?

Please don't spread Persian propaganda here.. I know Assyrians (Iraqi Christians) quite well (many live in Detroit - Michigan), Copts (Egyptian Christians) and they dislike Persians.. they told me that their ancestors fought with Persians..

History of Assyrians

First Dark Age: 612 B.C. to 33 A.D.

The Assyrian empire collapsed in 612 B.C. The Assyrian people survived the loss of their state, and they remained mostly inconspicuous for the next 600 years. The Persians mention employing Assyrians as troops, and there is the failed attempt at reestablishing an Assyrian Kingdom in 350 B.C.; the Persians squelched this attempt and castrated 400 Assyrian leaders as punishment.

Sumerians, Chaldeans, Assyrians, ancient Egyptians were all semitic people and are the ancestors of many modern day Arabs...

sumerians lived more than 5000 years ago!!!
Ancient Egyptians even longer!

They're the ancestors OF ALL MIDDLE EASTERNERS IN A WAY

It's like saying that the neanderthals from 30000 years ago in the ME are ancestors of Persians or Arabs, doesn't make sense.
And again, jews are semite but they're not arabs!

Now Indians and Persians, please don't get carried away.. This thread was about Arab racism.. not about their contributions..

Arabs in ancient times were called Semites.. and they have contributed alot!! For example.. Sumerians!!

Sumer was a civilization and historical region in southern Mesopotamia, modern Iraq. It is the earliest known civilization in the world and is known as the Cradle of Civilization.

Hanging Gardens of Babylon were built by Chaldean King! (one of the seven ancient wonder of the world)

The development of writing led the Sumerians to compose on of the oldest known literary works, The Epic of Gilgamesh. This collection of stories about a Sumerian hero laid the groundwork for the early epic poems such as the Iliad, the Odyssey, and the Aeneid, and led to the development to poetry and prose writing.

The Sumerians also developed a system of numbers. This system, based on a unit of 60, is still used today to some extent. They divided an hour into 60 minutes, and the circle 360 degrees, forming the basis for modern timekeeping and geometry.

Though the Sumerians cannot claim the invention of the wheel, they were responsible for revolutionizing transportation, with the first wheeled vehicles. This ability to make vehicles to which wagons could be attached streamlined trade and commerce, allowing traders and merchants to transport larger quantities of goods back and forth.

I do not fully agree.

The direct successor of the Babylonian Empire was the Achaemenid Empire and it is a well known fact that the Achaemenes are closely associated with Persians, not Arabs.

Just because the region of Mesopotamia is today inhabited by Arabs does not mean that its ancient dwellers were Arabs too. Kuwait, for example, was once a major Parthian port called Charcene. Parthia is closely associated with Persia and had nothing to do with Arabs. Later, an Arab tribe from Nejd settled there and most of its current day citizens are from that tribe.

And for your kind information, the inhabitants of major parts of ancient Mesopotamia and Chaldea were Assyrian people, not Arab people. And you cannot say Assyrians are the same as Arabs just because of their Semitic roots. It is as if the Sindhis and Punjabis linking themselves to Greeks because of their Indo-Scythian roots.

Last edited:
sumerians lived more than 5000 years ago!!!
Ancient Egyptians even longer!

They're the ancestors OF ALL MIDDLE EASTERNERS IN A WAY

It's like saying that the neanderthals from 30000 years ago in the ME are ancestors of Persians or Arabs, doesn't make sense.
And again, jews are semite but they're not arabs!

You are NOT getting my point.. go to any Assyrian website or meet Assyrians in real life.. they dislike Persians...

You were claiming in other thread that Azerbaijan was just an Iranian province.. and there is no difference between them and Iranians in general.. but then you heard the views of Azerbaijanis on this forum.. who claim they are turkic people and not iranic..

Please don't spread Persian propaganda here.. I know Assyrians (Iraqi Christians) quite well (many live in Detroit - Michigan), Copts (Egyptian Christians) and they dislike Persians.. they told me that their ancestors fought with Persians..

History of Assyrians

First Dark Age: 612 B.C. to 33 A.D.

The Assyrian empire collapsed in 612 B.C. The Assyrian people survived the loss of their state, and they remained mostly inconspicuous for the next 600 years. The Persians mention employing Assyrians as troops, and there is the failed attempt at reestablishing an Assyrian Kingdom in 350 B.C.; the Persians squelched this attempt and castrated 400 Assyrian leaders as punishment.

lmao I know
Persians and Ashuries or Assyrians as they're called in the west were enemies.
My point is smtg else.
You're saying that they're arab because they're semitic which MAKES NO SENSE
And if you want to talk about cultural similarities you can check out the similarirites between Ashuries and Persians

Persian god, farvahar

attachment.php

Ashuri god before Persia existed

ashur.jpg

Persian carvings Persis
check out the lions with the male faces

Persepolis_gate_nations.jpg

Ashuri gods BEFORE PERSIA EXISTED
fig3.jpg

lmao I know
Persians and Ashuries or Assyrians as they're called in the west were enemies.
My point is smtg else.
You're saying that they're arab because they're semitic which MAKES NO SENSE
And if you want to talk about cultural similarities you can check out the similarirites between Ashuries and Persians

Persian god, farvahar

attachment.php

Ashuri god before Persia existed

ashur.gif

Persian carvings Persis
check out the lions with the male faces
ashur.gif

Ashuri gods BEFORE PERSIA EXISTED

assyrian_7480_lg.gif

Ok I don't know much about this.. I think I have to learn more about this.. I am talking from my personal experience, as I said I met some Assyrians in real life.. and I told them I am part Iranian.. and somehow they were not very happy about it.. :undecided::rofl:

Ok I don't know much about this.. I think I have to learn more about this.. I am talking from my personal experience, as I said I met some Assyrians in real life.. and I told them I am part Iranian.. and somehow they were not very happy about it.. :undecided::rofl:

check out my post again and look @ the pics, it didn't work the first time
They hate us b/c we replaced them
They're extinct today because we took over. We copied their gods etc...

So in terms of culture we owe a lot to them as Persians.
Just b/c they're semitic and we're "indo-european" it doesn't mean we're to completely diff cultures and ppl.
Arabs are semitic but they have more differences with them then we have differences w/ each other (Iranians and ahuries) even though we were enemies.

You are NOT getting my point.. go to any Assyrian website or meet Assyrians in real life.. they dislike Persians...

You were claiming in other thread that Azerbaijan was just an Iranian province.. and there is no difference between them and Iranians in general.. but then you heard the views of Azerbaijanis on this forum.. who claim they are turkic people and not iranic..

the azeri guy on this forum is from Azerbaijan republic, a former communist state and a former soviet republic.
Today they're host to American bases and are Israel's staunchest ally in the region. They have netter relations with Israel then Turkey does w/ Israel. They see Iran as Persia and an Empire. They also hate the fact that we like Armenia, their BIGGEST enemies.

Their population:
6 million

Iran's azeri population alone:
more than 20 million

hummmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom