What's new

Why Arabs hate migrants from Bangladesh, India & Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Arabs it more about ethinicity religion is not important.

lol! That is not true.. I have seen Arabs and other Semitic groups like Copts, Chaldeans, Assyrians fighting alot on Arab forums.. :rofl: There are 22 Arab countries and Arabs themselves are not United.. Egyptian fighting with Saudi, Lebanese looking down on Yemeni and so on.. those fights are hilarious..:rofl::rofl:

leida%20stop%20fighting.jpg

you started labeling us first..

look at your post.. you were the first one who started trolling..

"dude, most of these guys don't hesitate a second to put a label on you. Its alright, get used to it."

You labeled most of us by saying that "we don't hesitate to label you guyz"... :eek::eek:

Jinxe, You have above 1000 posts. Why have you not been promoted as Senior Member?

May be you are not old enough? 10yrs old kid?

Jinxe, You have above 1000 posts. Why have you not been promoted as Senior Member?

May be you are not old enough? 10yrs old kid?

To be a senior member you need more than 1000 posts AND spent FEW months on this forum..

I have only fulfilled the first requirement.. :azn:

lol! That is not true.. I have seen Arabs and other Semitic groups like Copts, Chaldeans, Assyrians fighting alot on Arab forums.. :rofl: There are 22 Arab countries and Arabs themselves are not United.. Egyptian fighting with Saudi, Lebanese looking down on Yemeni and so on.. those fights are hilarious..:rofl::rofl:

There was a concept of common currency (like euro) in Arab World also that failed badly due to lack of consensus :lol::lol::lol: (that was among the rich arab countries only)

Arabs are never united i know :agree:

and that too i believe was a emotional story........ they knew that the whole group of 100 peoples has come from London so they expect little extra money in tips if share a sad story about them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ohh my God , Zaki its ur masterpiece of the day :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

oh God this is a must watch video :lol: :yahoo:

Arabs really sucks :angry:

that video is beyond hilarious!
I love the bean example! All arabs think Egypt is a super power as well as the guy says. I knew this Egyptian guy in high school who used to talk **** all the time against the Persians! He was the only arab in the entire school while there were more than 250 Iranians!!! Needless to say the guy got raped at the end of the school year lol

It has nothing to do with Dumb arabs........... :lol:

can you ride a motor bike? everybody does the silly mistakes once you are trying to learn to ride motor bike.

I remember when i started learning motorbike when i was a child....... i did the similar mistake when the front wheel went high but my brother controlled it and i was not hurt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom