What's new

who's the Largest trading partner of nations?

kawaraj

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
As the global trade spurning into our daily life, and there are some discussion about trade, trading currencies, etc. A little study does help we understand today's world trade. this was intended to find data in discussion with a member named Korean, but I find it could be nice thread itself. the finding is, Unsurprising but shocking, China is the largest trading partner of,

1. EU
2. Russia, Central Asia countries
3. Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar
4. Brazil, Argentina, Peru, Venezuela, Chile, etc
5. India, Bangladesh
6. South Africa, Egypt, Sudan, Nigeria, All major African nations, etc.
7. Australia
8 North America* (US, Mexico, Canada)

*Note: as a free trade zone, China is the second largest trading partner of the US after Canada.

I have to frown.... this is almost the whole world. Mighty "Made in China"....

Good job, it's a Economic Wonder.

nice thread. is china also the largest trading partner of Pakistan?

As the global trade spurning into our daily life, and there are some discussion about trade, trading currencies, etc. A little study does help we understand today's world trade. this was intended to find data in discussion with a member named Korean, but I find it could be nice thread itself. the finding is, Unsurprising but shocking, China is the largest trading partner of,

1. EU
3. Japan, South Korea, North Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Myanmar
5. India, Bangladesh
7. Australia

*Note: as a free trade zone, China is the second largest trading partner of the US after Canada.

A little clarification, is this based on the individual countries or 'blocks'?

For example, you have multiple countries under 1 number and then include Australia as a standalone, yet also include North America as a block.

Are you grouping with regards to largest trading partner of these blocks? (such as no other country outside of North America having as much trade in North America or no other country has the largest combined trade with Russia, Central Asia countries instead of using each as individuals. ) This would make more sense as Russia's individual largest trading partner is in fact the EU.

Also the information I have found directly contradicts your assertion that China is the largest trading partner of the EU

European Commission : Trade : United States (Bilateral relations)

wiki backs it up.

Basically what I seem to come up with is that while China has lots of trade all around the world (unsurprising), it is certainly not the largest trading partner of all nations around the world.

china is the largest export market for many countries.
china is the largest import source for many countries.
china is the largest trading partner for many countries.
china is the largest investment source for many countries.
china provides more aid to the developing world than the world bank.

china is the largest export market for many countries.
china is the largest import source for many countries.
china is the largest trading partner for many countries.
china is the largest investment source for many countries.
china provides more aid to the developing world than the world bank.

I highly doubt that. Give us some links to prove.

1. EU
5. India, Bangladesh
7. Australia

Not true. UAE is India's largest trading partner

Economic Survey 2011: UAE is India's top trading partner - The Economic Times

And Kenya's largest trading partner is India

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/140521-india-beats-china-top-trading-spot-kenya.html

Most of the European Countries depend on Russian Oil. They are trade partners of Russia. In return they export other commodities to Russia. Canada , USA , Mexico, Brazil are trade partners..

Very funny ! I am talking about aid. The links are about loans from Chinese banks

World Bank loans are also called aid, because many countries either have to loan money at a higher interest from private institutes or in many cases get nothing at all. Aid does not mean free lunch, do you understand?

Götterdämmerung;2915445 said:
World Bank loans are also called aid, because many countries either have to loan money at a higher interest from private institutes or in many cases get nothing at all. Aid does not mean free lunch, do you understand?

I know world bank loans are not free lunch. But to equate chinese bank loans to world bank aid is not only hollow but also preposterous !

[/B]

I know world bank loans are not free lunch. But to equate chinese bank loans to world bank aid is not only hollow but also preposterous !

Err, the conditions from the Chinese banks are more favourable than WB loans that's why it's absolutely comparable.

Götterdämmerung;2915510 said:
Err, the conditions from the Chinese banks are more favourable than WB loans that's why it's absolutely comparable.

Not sure about that. But the purposes are entirely different. I dont think World bank looks at its own financial interests when it doles out loans, unlike china ! But then china is not in the business of giving aids

A little clarification, is this based on the individual countries or 'blocks'?

For example, you have multiple countries under 1 number and then include Australia as a standalone, yet also include North America as a block.

Are you grouping with regards to largest trading partner of these blocks? (such as no other country outside of North America having as much trade in North America or no other country has the largest combined trade with Russia, Central Asia countries instead of using each as individuals. ) This would make more sense as Russia's individual largest trading partner is in fact the EU.

Also the information I have found directly contradicts your assertion that China is the largest trading partner of the EU

Basically what I seem to come up with is that while China has lots of trade all around the world (unsurprising), it is certainly not the largest trading partner of all nations around the world.

I got a lot of links, but I failed to attached OP, but with the convienience of google, or bing, we can always get there.

China is the Largest Trading Partner for Europe | Live Trading News

Back
Top Bottom