What's new

Whom does Mecca and Madina Belong to - Muslims or Saudi Arabia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombay Dude

BANNED
Reaction score
I have been Told by Muslims that Mecca and Madina is the Property of all Muslims.

While The Fact is It is Internationally Recognized Territory of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia(House of Al-Saud).

So Why do Muslims keep Laying Claim to Saudi Arabia's Cities on an Emotional Basis?

What are you on about?
Are you one of those that advocate "free Hejaz!"?

While the actual territory is under Saudi protection, it belongs to everyone of us Muslims. I fail to see where emotions come into it?

What are you on about?
Are you one of those that advocate "free Hejaz!"?

While the actual territory is under Saudi protection, it belongs to everyone of us Muslims. I fail to see where emotions come into it?

On What Basis are you Claiming Ownership?

Are you a Saudi Citizen or a Prince?

What difference does it make to you - who it belongs to?
Tell us your agenda by starting this thread? What reason does it eek you so much that you have to open a thread of this nature? I suggest this post suggests you are here to troll - why do you attempt to pollute our forum with poor quality posting and trolling?

Saudi Arabia is a sovereign country and any location inside it belongs to SA.

Just like Varanasi belongs to India but any Hindu from anywhere in the world can visit it.

Mecca and Medina belong to Saudi Arabia.

Nankana Sahab belongs to Pakistan.

Jeruselam belongs to Israel.

...and so on.

Yo Nigga! If you don't have any knowledge on such topic then why are you starting such thread, Are you special kind of psychic patient? or Your teachers teach you to hate muslims. I don't know why people like you even share their stupid opinions,

Since Makkah & Madinah are in the territory of Saudi Arabia, they obviously belong to Saudi Arabia.

However both Makkah & Madinah belong to all Muslims in the sense that it is a place of worship for all Muslims.

If the countries are redesigned on religious bases there would be different world we are living in to. How about other religious places of the world?

Jerusalem why in Israel? If it belongs to at least 3 major religions of the world

Nankana Sahab why in Pakistan if it belongs to Sikhs or do you think Sikh religion no longer has affiliation with Nankana Sahab if it's territory falls in Pakistan

Varanasi why in India if the followers of Hinduism also exists in Pakistan?

Answer is simple, Religious places do not move its location but the demography of the world keep getting changed. Every person should be allowed to visit its sacred places regardless of the fact in whichever country it belongs to. Saudi Arabia was not today's Saudi Arabia 100 years ago... it was a different country but no matter whatever happenens and whichever government is ruling Saudi Arabia, Muslims are allowed to enter the Holy city of Makkah and Madina and they can visit anytime they want. Whichever government is ruling Saudi Arabia will not make any difference for Muslims as that is the center of their religion and their affiliation will not be weakened by the worldly government ruling that part of the territory.

Who is claiming ownership?
You are just ranting here for no reason..
Nobody "owns" mecca or medina.. They just become caretakers of it(or occupy) it.
Its a symbolic ownership that everybody speaks of.
Are you trying to incite a flame?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom