What's new

Who Killed Zia ul-Haq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
self delete.....................................................

according to benazir bhutto 'it must have been an act of God"

but according to villagers who saw his plane crashing plane did not explode until it hit ground.

they also said that engines were on but plane was going up down until it crashed.

Yes u are right cuz the bombs installed inside were not for blasting but made the pilots/everybody unconcious, thats why it came down and hit the ground.....and we already know which general(Mahmood Ali Durrani) played the main role in this game......:azn:

It doesn't matter who killed him

BUT

It was job well done. This @$$hole had to exterminated.

Ninerich since you claim you are curious about this event why don't you enlighten us ? Why don't you give us a hint as to where to start looking ?

Can any investigations be carried out, after such a long long time???? Evidences deteriorate and witnesses die with passage of time. This is and will remain an unsolved mystery.......probably like Benazir's assassination.

the amazing thing is that who is posting this thread
answer is every simple
USA use Zia as a tissue paper and though into basket
may be mused who is very popular for this type of missions
or Russia may take the revenge KGB
the documentary also be base on Zia's murder on history channel

Ninerich since you claim you are curious about this event why don't you enlighten us ? Why don't you give us a hint as to where to start looking ?

The best hint I can think of is the GHQ in Rawalpindi and the ISI directorate in Islamabad. The other is the FBI offices in Washington.

I do not say they killed Zia, but they are likely to know who did it. My guess is that the leads are going to former Soviet Union and KGB - they are experts in assassinations and they had very good reasons to kill Zia. The Americans did not reveal it because it was part of the clandestine war between the two superpowers during the cold war

If that is the case then how come it was not exposed more than 20 years after the USSR collapsed?

Anyway, it seems that it was not an internal job in the Army or ISI in the light of the shock the top brass was immediately after the assassination. In addition, as far as I can say the relationship among the generals never deteriorate this low that they would kill each other - it is against the Army's organisational culture.

I do not believe it was the Americans either - Zia was their ally in Afghanistan, and only on very rare occasions the Americans were involved in killing foreign leaders, all of them adversaries of the US. But most importantly - The US will not kill its own ambassador and defence attache.

The best hint I can think of is the GHQ in Rawalpindi and the ISI directorate in Islamabad. The other is the FBI offices in Washington.

I do not say they killed Zia, but they are likely to know who did it. My guess is that the leads are going to former Soviet Union and KGB - they are experts in assassinations and they had very good reasons to kill Zia. The Americans did not reveal it because it was part of the clandestine war between the two superpowers during the cold war

If that is the case then how come it was not exposed more than 20 years after the USSR collapsed?

Anyway, it seems that it was not an internal job in the Army or ISI in the light of the shock the top brass was immediately after the assassination. In addition, as far as I can say the relationship among the generals never deteriorate this low that they would kill each other - it is against the Army's organisational culture.

I do not believe it was the Americans either - Zia was their ally in Afghanistan, and only on very rare occasions the Americans were involved in killing foreign leaders, all of them adversaries of the US. But most importantly - The US will not kill its own ambassador and defence attache.

then pl answer me why was Gen. A/Beg the only 'general' who 'excused' himself from NOT boarding the ill-fated C-130 whereas the CoAS, US Ambassador and 24 senior ranks all climbed abord the a/c?

then pl answer me why was Gen. A/Beg the only 'general' who 'excused' himself from NOT boarding the ill-fated C-130 whereas the CoAS, US Ambassador and 24 senior ranks all climbed abord the a/c?

hmm, the day this opens up,
will be indeed a shameful day.

Remember when some thing is covered up after it has happened, usually means people who are still alive / serving
are getting effected by it.

I guess he was not very fond of mangoes, especially the exploding variety!

Zia was your leader, the Army chief and President. Even if you did not agree with his policy how can you be happy for his killing?
nope not a leader he was dictator ,criminal , violator of constitution ....... ***** died very well.

Hmm its i dno how he died... but his death was in favor of Pakistan he was the worst dictator ,

Mar gya jan chooti , nahi to qazafi ke taraha jag hansai karata ***** tha sala.

Before we ask how he died?

Why dont we ask the question why was such a person given all the blessings of the west ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom