What's new

Who is responsible for Karachi violence ??

Who is responsible for Karachi violence ??

• PPP

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • MQM

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • ANP

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • All thrree parties

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Who is responsible for Karachi violence ?? What is your opinion about the current viloence in Karachi ??

From what i have heard that Nabeel Gabol who always used to get the Layari seat and often people say is the person behind death of ever famous Rehman Dakait was not really happy with the prospects of Bilawal taking over the seat, On the other hand Dr Zulfiqar Mirza also has a strong following in the area of Layari, there are people saying that Layari gang war is actually war between PPP insiders itself, Allah knows better.

Both ANP and MQM area's are also hit badly indicating that all three of these are down each other's throat ... Allah janay kia hu ga, every day i go to office i am not sure of couple of things

1. Will I be able to reach office safely
2. Will my team end up coming
3. Will me or my team mates will be able to go home safely or will have to stay back in office (already have thrice in previous one month or so)

MQM is the mother of violence because all their history is of violence.When government do something against them they start making trouble.

How many of you live in Karachi? MQM might be part of the problem but not the whole problem in itself, they will not go around making unrest in their "territory"

Back
Top Bottom