What's new

Who is more corrupt? Pakistani politicians or Indian politicians...

who is more corrupt?

• Total voters

divya

BANNED
Reaction score
now this is one of the most serious questions.

Who is more corrupt pakistani politicians or indian politicians

Though we both we will agree on politicians are corrupt.... :lol: sawal ye hai kaun no 1 hai pakistan or india :lol:

In terms of money looted Indian politicians are top.But the rate of corruption among Pakistani politicians is more than that of Indian politicians.

How stupid is this thresd. There are a lot of bad corrupt in both india and pakistan.

Pakistani politicians. At present, led by the PPP govt and Mr. 10% they have absolutely no competition at all.

Corruption for money, land and power is by absolute default for them, as one PPP politician infamously declared that corruption is his right, but where they truly excel is how in their pursuit for corruption and power they have displayed utter disregard for human life - as evident by the recent bloodbath in Karachi.

:) lolzzz indian complex of shying away from own ills and comparison lolzz

who cares if yours are less corrupt than our all we care ours are corrupt

I guess, no one can beat us when it comes to corruption.

Pakistanis can't beat the corruption o f MR. A . RAJA alone forget about the corruption of our whole political class.. 40 billion dollar corruption :cheers:

Politicians on both sides of the border are corrupt but our problem is that our politicians are corrupt and incompetent too which makes a deadly combo (for the country of-course). I wouldn't mind a person making few bucks while doing his job honestly and professionally.

And that cannot be said about all of the politicians in India, They have had better and competent politicians than us.

I don't understand why people consider MMS to be clean and saint figure. He is as guilty as other clowns he accompanies. A sardar who has no self respect and spine to face the people of his country and hides behind his lawyer cum ministers viz. moron Kapil Sibal and lungi wala Chidamabaram. If MMS had a little self respect and ego he would have resigned long ago on grounds that he has no say in party matters.

We don't need a stupid and a retard PM.

I don't understand why people consider MMS to be clean and saint figure. He is as guilty as other clowns he accompanies. A sardar who has no self respect and spine to face the people of his country and hides behind his lawyer cum ministers viz. moron Kapil Sibal and lungi wala Chidamabaram. If MMS had a little self respect and ego he would have resigned long ago on grounds that he has no say in party matters.

We don't need a stupid and a retard PM.

You could have said that without being racist towards sikhs and south indians with that lungi comment.

About MMS , yes i agree he has not played a positive role in this entire matter but one must also achnowlege the fact that he has a boss in sonia gandhi who won't let him do anything even if he wishes to .

This retard PM also was one of the major factors in Indian economic liberalisation in 1991 and almost everybody recognises this fact .

He deserves criticism for this entire episode but please be respectful .

Back
Top Bottom