What's new

Who in the GCC wants a union?

Historically Oman had a good relation with Iran and in 1973 Mohammad Reza Shah sent Iran's army to Oman in support of Sultan Ghaboos against the rebels in Dhofar Rebellion and they defeated the rebels. For this reason Oman knows that Iran can be a helpful partner and after Iran's revolution Oman maintained it's close relation with Iran. I don't think Oman will side with any party against Iran.

Union of GCC countries is imminent in my opinion. Sooner or later it will happen. By Union I mean they will follow the role model of EU

Union of GCC countries is imminent in my opinion. Sooner or later it will happen. By Union I mean they will follow the role model of EU
That would require a lot of liberalizing economic reforms, which a number of countries aren't willing to implement, unfortunately.

There are still way too many economic and legislative barriers between the GCC states.

Really sick of your posts. @Kuwaiti Girl
Why dont you change your name to Press TV, or something which more suits your pan-nationalist (if you are Arab) but pro-persian views.

She is not an Arab, I think.

Now I really understand why Kuwait refuse to give citizenship for non-Kuwaiti people living in the country, they are NOT Kuwaitis nor Arab in her case.

Well done Kuwaiti Girl. Your posts are very informative. keep posting.

Anti Arab propaganda is always 'informative' in your view.
CNN WP Fox & their likes are not enough for you that you search for other sources of Propaganda to meet your 'ignorance' hunger ... ? keep it up :enjoy:

I too believe a union or further integrated cooperation between GCC countries is inevitable in the future. There are many aspects the cooperation can be improved which will benefit the economy and security of the region as a whole. No matter the political differences and rivalries in the GCC the govts have always stuck together in such mutually beneficial arrangements. There surely are certain values specific to some countries which cannot be compromised. The design and structure of such a union will be the biggest challenge. EU type union will be great but seems unlikely.

She is not an Arab, I think.

Now I really understand why Kuwait refuse to give citizenship for non-Kuwaiti people living in the country, they are NOT Kuwaitis nor Arab in her case.

Anti Arab propaganda is always 'informative' in your view.
CNN WP Fox & their likes are not enough for you that you search for other sources of Propaganda to meet your 'ignorance' hunger ... ? keep it up :enjoy:

Anti Arab propaganda ??? There is no need for propaganda when:
Arab world is full of dictators, wars, human rights abuses, head choppers, suicide bombers, rape, slavery ( By ISIS), homosexual prince and etc. only ignorant people don't see these facts and label them as propaganda.

I repeat again, Well done brave Kuwaiti Girl.

Last edited:
Anti Arab propaganda ??? There is no need for propaganda when:
Arab world is full of dictators, wars, human rights abuses, head choppers, suicide bombers, rape, slavery ( By ISIS), homosexual prince and etc. only ignorant people don't see these facts and label them as propaganda.

I repeat again, Well done brave Kuwaiti Girl.

Care to explain who filled it up with dictators, supported wars, ignored Human rights abuses, created ISIS, Invaded the middle east.

Hint, it starts with U and ends with A

Al Monitor = Pro-Iran mouthpiece. Enough said.
It's none of your business if someone post from al monitor, Iranian, Iraqi, whatever source or not. Case closed.

You have murdered thousands civilians in Yemen and killed and tortured many Shia activists and protesters in Bahrain. Your emirati regime cannot commit crimes forever.

It's none of your business if someone post from al monitor, Iranian, Iraqi, whatever source or not. Case closed.

You have murdered thousands civilians in Yemen and killed and tortured many Shia activists and protesters in Bahrain. Your emirati regime cannot commit crimes forever.
What are 400,000+ Iranians doing in the UAE?

And care to say what iran is doing Syria I'm sure humanitarian work or spreading the fire of sectarian.

Back
Top Bottom