What's new

White House briefs Israel on Iran strike plans

Nuclear Iran simply will not happen... No rational man can doubt Israel's will to eliminate every single threat, no matter what.

no matter what !?

O RLY ?

a new holocaust you need ? :coffee:

Indeed, every action has reaction.

Yaa !

Good ! you know it !

Repeat again & again for yourself :coffee:

The US and Israel can bomb and destroy every suspected nuclear sites in Iran ! BUT i have to say it is too late for them ! they must do that in 2009 !

The Little and fat man have been born !

The US and Israel can bomb and destroy every suspected nuclear sites in Iran ! BUT i have to say it is too late for them ! they must do that in 2009 !

The Little and fat man have been born !

Yaa ! nice one :enjoy:

Nuclear Iran simply will not happen... No rational man can doubt Israel's will to eliminate every single threat, no matter what.
Barking dogs,seldom bite.

Instead of begging U.S to fight your war,be man enough and attack Iran on your own,without any foreign help.Seems it's not gonna happen.

You can read up on the Holocaust here.

I am being very polite. Do you think you can manage that or will you remain an embarrassment to your fellow Turks?

The six million number seems to be grossly exaggerated. At most , few hundred thousand jews were exterminated.

Allah has supported Iran visibly before and even this time, when USA and ISRAEL were at their toes to "do something stupid", they could not. Today USA's economy is rushing wildly towards generational collapse and Israel alone cannot handle Iran. You guys have crossed most difficult point in time already and at the same time, Israel have missed their chance of shot if they ever had any.

Is somebody in Israel ready to redraw the power equation and their new Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats? I hope they wouldn't miss their this chance of calculations.

Iranians, when you guys say farewell to Sir Ahmadinijad, can we please keep him as our president for few years?

Guys As Much As I like Iran - I completely understand Israel's view.If Afghanistan was trying to get nuclear weapons we would do the same to them (bomb Afghanistan's infrastructure).

A when USA and ISRAEL were at their toes to "do something stupid", they could not. Today USA's economy is rushing wildly towards generational collapse and Israel alone cannot handle Iran. You guys have crossed most difficult point in time already and at the same time, Israel have missed their chance of shot if they ever had any.

Is somebody in Israel ready to redraw the power equation and their new Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats? I hope they wouldn't miss their this chance of calculations.

Iranians, when you guys say farewell to Sir Ahmadinijad, can we please keep him as our president for few years?
Please man - This type of post just shows why Muslims continue to loose.Divine help won't come if you guys don't have any plans on how to deal with the enemy.You guys are smoking some potent stuff.You have no idea how powerful US is.They can literally bomb Iran to stone age.Its just that the standards are different today - Today they cannot do that because of the new moral standards - Otherwise US could completely devastate Iran.Iranians are stupid specially their leaders for openly threatening the West before acquiring nuclear weapons.

weapons or no weapons nukes or no nukes war will always follow where Jews go
strangely tats what history proves us????

200052.jpg

Indeed, every action has reaction.

Slight modification--with no less than Newton's words:
"Every action has an equal and opposite reaction". From my youngish-year physics.

Let's just hope it doesn't come to the blows. There are people who speculate that KSA may well seize any opportunity to inflict damage to Israel, public posturing against Iran notwithstanding. Indeed, it would serve the House of Saud well to take care of both Israel and Iran.

The six million number seems to be grossly exaggerated. At most , few hundred thousand jews were exterminated.

Another Jewel of the Ummah, I see. :D

I realize that across the Muslim world children are little taught about the Holocaust (it's not part of their nation's history, so not much importance here), but what's wrong with some Americans? I noticed that most of the Holocaust deniers (or those who give a such a low death toll to the point it becomes ridiculous) on the internet are either American teenage poster boys or anti-Jewish Islamists.

Question for American members: how much is the Holocaust part of the school curriculum in the US?

-Ontopic-

Quite understandable that the US (and Israel) want to restrict Iran's nuclear ambition given the nature of Iran's regime. The clerics in charge are not rational, they are radicals who are part of a megalomaniac cult that see nuclear weapons as a tool to bring forth the Armageddon. In their version of the End of Days a nuclear slaughter would pave the way for the coming of the twelfth imam.
It would be a nightmare if some crazed mullahs would get their hands on nuclear weapon.

It is a potential threat that the world should not overlook, a danger that cannot be ignored.:agree:

Says the guy who denies the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians :D

With the Palestinian women having almost 5 children on average? Yeah, I can totally see the genocide. :D

You can read up on the Holocaust here.

I am being very polite. Do you think you can manage that or will you remain an embarrassment to your fellow Turks?

what about million u americans killed in iraq and afghanistan, leave veitnam for now.

With the Palestinian women having almost 5 children on average? Yeah, I can totally see the genocide. :D

Spoken like a true German :D

I realize that across the western world children are little taught about the ethnic cleansing and occupation of Palestine (it's not part of their nation's history, so not much importance here).

Also, I don't believe in your official Holohoax tale and don't care (Jewish lives aren't more precious). More importantly, Muslims didn't do it, you did. We even protected them from western barbarians throughout history, remember?

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Ilan Pappe

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine by Ilan Pappe

Israel and Iran share no border, why and how will they ground attack each other?

Back
Top Bottom