Which study to persue after completing bachelors in Computer Science field

Discussion in 'Pakistan Defence & Military Careers' started by jhankar, May 30, 2011.

1. jhankar

jhankar MEMBER

New Recruit

Ratings:
    +0 / 37 / -0
    I have completed my bachelors in Computer Science field with honors. I want to work and research in weapons sciences and then work with the army of the country to develop weapons for defense purposes. At the moment I have applied in Nust university Islamabad in Computational Science and Engineering (Research and Modelling Center) and I am hoping to study Modelling & Simulation of Electronic Warfare Systems in elective courses. Can someone guide me where do I apply if I want to learn and contribute in defense systems ? Any pointers in this direction would be great :) thanks

2. GHOST RIDER

GHOST RIDER SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,473 / -0
    Pakistan
    dude i dont think this thread should be started here in defence club,

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. tallboy123

tallboy123 SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 986 / -0
    After Bachelor in Computer science...Go for Masters in Computer Application(don't know if this course is available in pakistan) or Masters in Computer science

4. Leader

Leader ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +24 / 34,883 / -16
    Pakistan
    you are very clear in your thoughts, go for it boy !! if you get admission in NUST you are one of those very lucky people !

5. khurasaan1

khurasaan1 FULL MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 403 / -0
    I guess u are on right track ...but u can do one more thing before taking admission into the University , U shold meet the coarse counsellar or the Course advisor or the Dept Chairman before selecting the field of study cuz they know most of the available courses offered there....:coffee:

6. muse

muse PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT

Ratings:
    +0 / 12,473 / -0

Jhankar.

How old are you and what would you describe as your motivation ? Can you please add some details

7. nForce

nForce SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,599 / -1
    India
    Why does the every new member from Pakistan who is a student wants to be working with weapon related things??It almost sounds like an obsession.

8. Patriot

Patriot ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 6,295 / -0
    You can join Army as Technical Officer using ICTO Program.

9. Leader

Leader ELITE MEMBER

Ratings:
    +24 / 34,883 / -16
    Pakistan
    defence.pk :cheesy:

10. nForce

nForce SENIOR MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0 / 2,599 / -1
    India
    agreed its defence forum.But then majority of the people here are civilians.And it is not like only defence personnel will be interested in a country's defence.a civilian can be as well.It is not only this forum.I have seen in other places as well.Many youngster/student in Pakistan fancy working for weapon related technologies or want to become a fighter pilot or want to conscript in the army.I guess they are just being patriotic.What do you say??
    There are few,in comparison,who say they want to be a civilian pilot or a doctor,engineer or the next Abdus Salam.