What's new

Which Europe country is supporting Vietnam and China in Scs

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
Which Europe country is supporting Vietnam and China in Scs. The US is like getting angry about Europe country didn't show support in South china sea. so , do you think which Europe country is support vietnam or china in scs dispute.

Heh, keep dreaming guys. At least the G7 didn't like China swimming around in SCS. Quote some countries leaders openly support China claims in SCS, as I can't find one yet.

The question should be which country support China in scs beside Cambodia? For sure Vietnam has U.S, Japan, Russia, Aistralia , France and most recent U.K added as friendly and voice support for Vietnam. What about China beside Cambodia.

Doesn't matter because no European country will intervene militarily or economically, against China, for Vietnam's sake. Viets need to stop crying and looking for a "Big Brother" to have their back.

Europeans don't care about this stuff.
Lol i already told them my brother, they dont listen. We have no issues in SCS/with Asia's many trivial disputes/issues and ego. Our eggs are being fried with Russia/Ukraine/balkans not with asia many funny disputes . Lol . Our media/people dont even talk much about/know anything about SCS/Taiwan issues/senkakus and bla bla bla.:blah: :flame:

Lol i already told them my brother, they dont listen. We have no issues in SCS/with Asia's many trivial disputes/issues and ego. Our eggs are being fried with Russia/Ukraine/balkans not with asia many funny disputes . Lol . Our media/people dont even talk much about/know anything about SCS/Taiwan issues/senkakus and bla bla bla.:blah: :flame:

Don't forget one more thing, UK is becoming Ukistan. France---Franstan. lol

Doesn't matter because no European country will intervene militarily or economically, against China, for Vietnam's sake. Viets need to stop crying and looking for a "Big Brother" to have their back.
We don't count on any countries to do it for our sake. They have their own intentions, hidden or not, and the fact is that their benefits and influence are at risk if they cannot keep China in check. Helping VN is just a method, or put it in your words "using VN as a pawn against China". However, we are happy to be a pawn and stay on the table, rather than being swept out and becoming chips for shady deals under the table.

Back
Top Bottom