What's new

Which country has the best food?

Try Emei restaurant in Chinatown - Arch street, Philli. It specializes in Szhechuan cuisine if you like spicy Chinese food.

Thank you for the suggestion. Next time I'm downtown, might give it a try. :)

Sichuan cuisine is amazing!

They use sooo much chili though. I had a La zi ji once and it almost burned my tongue off when I tried eating the chili peppers themselves.

Yeah...that's why Indians love it....You have to forgive us Indians...our taste buds have no ability to discern subtle flavour, having all been burned out with spice overload ....Anything below our taste capacity all tastes like cardboard...:lol: You must taste Indian Chinese when you get a chance. Not many Chinese can manage "Chinese" food, Indian style.....:lol: Nor can many Italians & Americans Indianised food of Pizza Hut or McDonalds.....:)

Yeah...that's why Indians love it....You have to forgive us Indians...our taste buds have no ability to discern subtle flavour, having all been burned out with spice overload ....Anything below our taste capacity all tastes like cardboard...:lol: You must taste Indian Chinese when you get a chance. Not many Chinese can manage "Chinese" food, Indian style.....:lol: Nor can many Italians & Americans Indianised food of Pizza Hut or McDonalds.....:)

My Chinese friends can't eat Indian food at all because of the spice level. We have to specially prepare or order for them.

Chicken 65 taste sucks in Chennai, it tastes like fried chicken with no spice at all.

I once took a Japanese friend of mine to Nagarjuna in Bangalore. From that time on, chicken-65 has been his favourite.

I'd say everyone has to stick to vegetarian food though. If you really must eat meat/fish, you must butcher it yourself, you can buy vegetarian food from markets though :ashamed:

I once took a Japanese friend of mine to Nagarjuna in Bangalore. From that time on, chicken-65 has been his favourite.

I'd say everyone has to stick to vegetarian food though. If you really must eat meat/fish, you must butcher it yourself, you can buy vegetarian food from markets though :ashamed:

In the same token you need to grow your own vegetarian food instead of eating something grown by farmers who soak in rain and sun and break their backs to come up with the produce. :azn:

In the same token you need to grow your own vegetarian food instead of eating something grown by farmers who soak in rain and sun and break their backs to come up with the produce. :azn:

Hey... I first came up with the rule, so you don't get to change it :woot:

/\
l
l
l
Fat *** americans dont know what good food is...Let me show you:

Iranian food is the best in the world

13-Zereshk%20polo%20Joojeh.jpg

Iranian_Food_by_yaghin.jpg

zerehsyt.jpg

1210269856BSwuipL.jpg

I've eaten this rice in Pakistan, my friend(back in Pakistan) was ethnic Persian & his mom use to cook this kind of rice with kishmish & almonds...aah i miss those good old days.:cry:

Chinese cuisine should win by miles. The versatility on offer from fine dining to the fast food varieties, the balance between heat and acidity to a dish, the embodiment of comfort food, hassle-free indulgence(you could eat Chinese food right from the takeout boxes it comes in) and its layered sophistication clearly puts it ahead of others.

I have no idea how Italian food can top that. The individual's toleration for thick sauces and bland meat eventually runs out! :P

Chinese cuisine would win by miles. the versatility of fine dining to the fast food varieties, the balance between heat and acidity to a dish, comfort food, hassle-free indulgence(you can eat Chinese food right from the takeout boxes it came from) and its layered sophistication unlike any other.

I have no idea how Italian food can top that. Thick sauces and bland meat...yeah right!

No way... Indian/Pakistani/bangladeshi food has no comaprison in this world...

don't support Chinese on this forum at least...:cry:

No way... Indian/Pakistani/bangladeshi food has no comaprison in this world...

don't support Chinese on this forum at least...:cry:

Awww...that's adorable!!!

I don't really get the rationale behind it but it's adorable nonetheless!!! :P

For me the best food is Pakistani, Indian, and Bangladeshi. Anything else comes second :)

Back
Top Bottom