What's new

Where to get readymade models or kits?

WarFariX

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I need kits or readymade models for Pakistan navy ships , pakistan army tanks and apcs and pakistan strategic forces ballistic missiles and cruise missiles???? Any link to website would be appreciated.

I need kits or readymade models for Pakistan navy ships , pakistan army tanks and apcs and pakistan strategic forces ballistic missiles and cruise missiles???? Any link to website would be appreciated.
not sure about readymade but you can check some of the big kit makers like Airfix, Revell, Tamiya or Zvezda etc for ship and tank models in use with the Pakistan military. Check some modelling forums for Pak specific decals (markings).

https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholes...e=glo&g=y&SearchText=tank&CatId=26&isrefine=y

1.PNG
2.PNG

Last edited:
Gentlemen, is there a company currently selling JF-18 model kits?

A local hobby shop has commissioned one to be built for them :)

In 1:48:

The JF-17, the F-16 refit and if there's a PAF AWACS available that would be awesome.

In 1:100 the legacy 3rd gen fighters would be cool to have.

FYI I do unboxings and tutorials of model related products and collectibles on my YouTube channel. Several local shops sponsor me, so if any hobby supplier in Pakistan wants to promote via my channel, they are most welcome:

bit.ly/AnimeDeco

Playlists related to model tradecraft:

Creator Tools
Collectibles

Back
Top Bottom