What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

Around 2000 rounds...This is a recent problem already ordered a new recoil spring and an extractor spring, let's see if that fixes it.As I type this I am waiting on my new Jericho 941.
ok. i am interested in cz100 but the headaches here of going thru licence is long. it is per firearm not carte blanche permit.

@denel @Abingdonboy @Oscar @jhungary @Irfan Baloch @Horus @PARIKRAMA @sathya @Skull and Bones @DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan

Alright guys, Two new purchases.

Israeli Weapons Industries : Jericho 941 Caliber 9mm

IMAG0812_zpso4houd9h.jpg

IMAG0827_zps0ualuyw2.jpg

And it takes my TZ 75 Mags too...

IMAG0881_zpsakgxn497.jpg

Also bought a Walther P22 - .Caliber 22lr

IMAG0805_zpsk0has8hs.jpg

The Jericho 941 is everything I expected, Did not fall short of the expectations. Exceptionally accurate and great feel. The walther super fun plinker.

@denel @Abingdonboy @Oscar @jhungary @Irfan Baloch @Horus @PARIKRAMA @sathya @Skull and Bones @DESERT FIGHTER @MastanKhan

IMAG0812_zpso4houd9h.jpg

IMAG0827_zps0ualuyw2.jpg

IMAG0881_zpsakgxn497.jpg

IMAG0805_zpsk0has8hs.jpg

The Jericho 941 is everything I expected, Did not fall short of the expectations. Exceptionally accurate and great feel. The walther super fun plinker.

Was going to purchase a P22 for my .22 match, but I ended up saving the money and got a S&W Model 422 with a S&W .40 for a special price........Then I proceed to hate my Model 422 and now looking for a buyer....

Is the P22 any good?

Glock 19
Glock 42
Cz75 pre
NEA 10.5 cqb 5.56
Dashprod SAR pump action
And lots of ammo

Was going to purchase a P22 for my .22 match, but I ended up saving the money and got a S&W Model 422 with a S&W .40 for a special price........Then I proceed to hate my Model 422 and now looking for a buyer....

Is the P22 any good?
It's a decent Plinker, not a match or close to a match pistol by a longshot. I bought it for my wife, as she is not fond of putting down 300 rounds of 9mm in the range, her wrists start hurting. for 22 match Browning Buck Plus UDX might be an option.

It's a decent Plinker, not a match or close to a match pistol by a longshot. I bought it for my wife, as she is not fond of putting down 300 rounds of 9mm in the range, her wrists start hurting. for 22 match Browning Buck Plus UDX might be an option.

Hi Congratulations on buying your new guns

I wanted to know that whether an Immigrant like Your self can buy weapons

I mean is there any difference in the legal procedure for immigrants like
having a green card or something

There are differences and statutes subject to state laws.

so, should I say p22 it's fun to shoot but not at all accurate??

and lol, you need to ask your wife to tough it up........when my wife went to the range, she always complaining about not enough kicks for her Glock 9 mil... In the end I got her a S&W 686 for her service revolver match, and now she is getting a permit to go get a .44........

But then she used to shoot thousand of rounds of 9mm when she was in the military.......

In most state, a green card is a must for firearms, but in some states, you will need to be a citizens, some gun friendly states like Georgia, where weapon registration does not exist, technically you can own a firearms for just filing a ATF form 4473, which only ever asked a question, because if you ticked no on question 11, no document are filed to ATF, so technically, it is up to the dealer, you can buy a firearms in states like Georgia if you go to a "Dodgy" dealer at a gun show.

Other states would require a background check, then they will look at your residence status. On the other hand, some states do require for you to be a US Citizens to be able to obtain firearms for whatever uses. States like New York or California, which were highly controlled, would usually require Citizenship requirement.

Legally, you can own, operate and purchase a firearms in the US with a non-immigrant visa, but you have to be exempted by the US government (Forgot which department) and you can only apply for an exemption for 5 reasons, military/law enforcement related duty, Sport shooting/hunting. Distinguished Visitor, Transferring to other country, and other individual reason so considered. Only then an exemption can be given.

-I used to be a title 2 Firearms dealer...

so, should I say p22 it's fun to shoot but not at all accurate??

and lol, you need to ask your wife to tough it up........when my wife went to the range, she always complaining about not enough kicks for her Glock 9 mil... In the end I got her a S&W 686 for her service revolver match, and now she is getting a permit to go get a .44........

But then she used to shoot thousand of rounds of 9mm when she was in the military.......

Well,i just got it so haven't tested it beyond 20 yards on the range to provide a valid feedback, the good thing is, it has a fixed barrel so that should be good for accuracy.

IMAG0812_zpso4houd9h.jpg

IMAG0827_zps0ualuyw2.jpg

IMAG0881_zpsakgxn497.jpg

IMAG0805_zpsk0has8hs.jpg

Wow, very nice additions to your gun locker @MilSpec

As a Brit I have exactly 0 in mine, but if I was to wave a magic wand I beleive the first two purchases would be a FN five seven and 1911 (I don't know why but I am a huge fan of the latter).

Wow, very nice additions to your gun locker @MilSpec

As a Brit I have exactly 0 in mine, but if I was to wave a magic wand I beleive the first two purchases would be a FN five seven and 1911 (I don't know why but I am a huge fan of the latter).
Both great choices buddy.. I am as most of you know by now, I am a CZ guy, although I technically don't own a single CZ, My primary handgun was the Tanfoglio TZ 75, an Italian version of CZ 75 made famous at IPSC during the late 80's. The same Tanfoglio TZ 75 went to Israel and became the Jericho 941, over the years both the Italian TZ and Israeli Jericho came back to US under names like Baby Eagle, and EAA Witness. But essentially they remained the same. I was very close to picking up a CZ but opted out at the last min as the 941 just was a bit more sexy.

Back
Top Bottom