What's new

What's in your Gun Locker?

I don't do small arms. Instead I...

images

Accuracy - about 50 meters CEP
Rate of Fire - About 20 rounds per year
Range - ???
This is such an interesting machine Gustav...the world's biggest gun (I guess).
It can literally stand up like a robot.

@MastanKhan @MilSpec I'm inclined towards the 36 but the 26 has an advantage over it in terms of the number of rounds. And hollow point 9mm, can be equally destructive.
I am not a big fan of 45acp, because of a wrist injury I had a long time ago. 9mm works for me, both my handguns are 9mm's. Two of your ops are 45's so I thought you might be more inclined towards the 45. If I had to pick I would pick the 26, but that's just me.

Beretta RS202 pump action (pic taken from net) 12 Guage( Bara bore)
05e3b3ec930e0da117a09b133034a563.jpg

Nice, i have a brazilian clone, CBC exact replica. Cost me $200 approx - 18 yrs back. still working well.
Actually it is my father's and very old now. IMO pistols are better for self defence than these unreliable heavies. Many times the new cartridge gets stuck when you pump it to the chamber.

Actually it is my father's and very old now. IMO pistols are better for self defence than these unreliable heavies. Many times the new cartridge gets stuck when you pump it to the chamber.
yes correct, it is tad bit heavy and recoil is interesting; never had any issues with it. Mine takes 9+1 cartridge. The CBC is there when we go out to the farms during autumn for fowls. I have CZ-75B for past 20 yrs + and Taurus 38 sp. CZ-75 is just perfect.

yes correct, it is tad bit heavy and recoil is interesting; never had any issues with it. Mine takes 9+1 cartridge. The CBC is there when we go out to the farms during autumn for fowls. I have CZ-75B for past 20 yrs + and Taurus 38 sp. CZ-75 is just perfect.
Mine takes 7+1 shells. Your barrel maybe is longer than mine's.

I found something interesting...I really didnt know this thing existed. There 're only 2 countries which produce it- Israel (Corner shot), Pakistan (POF eye). This is just apt to be used in hostage situations. Isnt it?

The picture below is a corner shot gun.

upload_2015-10-30_1-15-17.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-10-30_1-14-51.png
    upload_2015-10-30_1-14-51.png
    269.2 KB · Views: 29
This is just apt to be used in hostage situations. Isnt it?

Maybe for covert insertions where being quiet is necessary, but hostage rescues are fast and violent. You need surprise, speed and to overwhelm your adversaries before they can react and take actions against you or the hostages. Cornershot is too deliberate and too slow.

Photo comes from the recent US-Kurdish raid in Iraq on an ISIS prison, notice their speed?

*this thread doesn't allow for videos, so the link couldn't be embedded.
Video Purports to Show Raid on IS Prison In Iraq - YouTube

1490018088930428996.jpg

Fast and violent saves lives, take too much time and you lose surprise and put yourselves and the hostages at risk.

As for the topic itself, I own an MR762.

33927c6b1a3255eddb0b60f162e7e029-jpg.267520

Maybe for covert insertions where being quiet is necessary, but hostage rescues are fast and violent. You need surprise, speed and to overwhelm your adversaries before they can react and take actions against you or the hostages. Cornershot is too deliberate.

Photo comes from the recent US-Kurdish raid in Iraq on an ISIS prison, notice their speed?

*this thread doesn't allow for videos, so the link couldn't be embedded.
Video Purports to Show Raid on IS Prison In Iraq - YouTube

1490018088930428996.jpg

Fast and violent saves lives, take too much time and you lose surprise and put yourselves and the hostages at risk.
Good point, kindly open up anew thread.

Back
Top Bottom