What's new

What will Pakistan be like if PTI wins?

I am not saying that its the people of these respective regions is doing it but if you look at the development of roads in other provinces compared to kp and balochistan there is a huge difference and saying its down to provincial government won't wash as we are a transport nation that travel and we can see, balochistan road budget has been diverted to multan and some parts of sindh, we was gonna get m8 which is not finished and now reduced to two lanes, gwadar airport unlikely to happen anytime soon as funds are being poured in to islamabad airport.

I feel as people are pissing on our backs and trying to tell us that its raining.

Its done by people we elect and send to parliament, these bunch of truckers and transporters have f****d railway and running their business on roads from Karachi to Kabul. Majority of these guys belong to KP, they make roads as per their business and political interests so watch out while polling your vote next time ask your candidate what have they done with discretionary development fund which they got from Fedral and provincial budgets, what they did with the funds from federal and provincial development schemes, what they did with the royalties, if anything positive found go for the person or find some one else. Wake up Pakistan. :pakistan:

In my opinion it will take many decades to achieve something meaningful. I'd say under PTI, immediately, we won't further degrade and at best we'd be slightly better off in everything.

Keep your expectations real. Otherwise you know how we are, as soon as someone in power for 5 years we start hating them.

Yes, soon we will start to hate them and complain regarding Imran Khan, it is our cultures and bloods. That's how Pakistan process in time being and long time progress. We are not hopeful but little optimistic. Most important, we need to learn to be honest in self-manners and educate ourselves, more than 150 (of 180million population) are not educated. In fact, Pakistan has two faces of both conservatives and liberal sandwiches compared to the few number of Middle east families in the middle.

Imran Khan is great tool maybe to raise Pakistan a superpower without sins ! Zindabad!
:enjoy:

In my opinion it will take many decades to achieve something meaningful. I'd say under PTI, immediately, we won't further degrade and at best we'd be slightly better off in everything.

Keep your expectations real. Otherwise you know how we are, as soon as someone in power for 5 years we start hating them.

How can one keep their expectations real when Imran Khan has promised to end corruption in 30 days, & terrorism inside Pakistan in 90 days?

We just need a clear honest Man at top Position only. Rest of them , problems will start solve automatically in quick time.
Honest person at top position brings changes in every situation. Everybody trust them and People invest comfortably. Stock market starts Rise with PACE . People gets job when foreign invest in our country.
80% problems automatically solved after bringing the Honest man at Top position(PM).

Idiot Khan could have done wonders for this country with his initial team but since his Lahore Jalsa he started talking the Q league Lota, saying ...mai achay log kahan say laow. Same will happen in the case of civil services. He may be better than the PPP but doing wonders will be another thing
even if he does have old members you have to take into consideration that no one gets the ticket right away. IK even said most of the people in the party are new so you can't base your judgment on the fact that the old people that joined will all be given a ticket and on a party that hasn't had party election. So how can you justify your criticism

dont know but it would be ten times better thn it is right now

As the OP says no more puppet of US so let me tell him that it is atleast better to be a puppet of US rather than becoming a puppet of a country like india which Imran Khan wants. Imran Khan seems more worst than ghaddari & it seems he will make Pakistan cut off from West & complete dependent on india. He don't even have a Kashmir policy infact he see Kashmir as integral part of india & compare it with Balochistan & FATA.

As the OP says no more puppet of US so let me tell him that it is atleast better to be a puppet of US rather than becoming a puppet of a country like india which Imran Khan wants. Imran Khan seems more worst than ghaddari & it seems he will make Pakistan cut off from West & complete dependent on india. He don't even have a Kashmir policy infact he see Kashmir as integral part of india & compare it with Balochistan & FATA.

wow, you must have worked overtime to come up with such funny lies.
You may have fooled yourself, but the population is not as stupid.

wow, you must have worked overtime to come up with such funny lies.
You may have fooled yourself, but the population is not as stupid.

I can't help you & other fools who are still sleeping, i myself was blindly supporting him but it was until i watched his interview with karan thapar of indian channal. It is true you should not put too much hope from one human.

Last i would say that may Almighty Allah bless Pakistan with honest & great leader in upcoming election who will pull out Pakistan from current mess & chaos.

Imran Khan is too gullible. He will probably give a referendum to the people of Balochistan just to win the hearts of Baloch separatists.

Imran Khan is still stuck in his 1992 World Cup glory. He wants to be the hero of every Pakistani. Politics doesn't work like that.

Best for Pakistan is to have Military rule because Military are very intelligent, strong, and united, and patriotic. Imran Khan maybe patriotic but he is too gullible. If not military rule, vote for a political party that can be a puppet of the military so military can make all the major decisions in Pakistan.

Man you change your mind faster than some people change their Underwear. Not too long ago you were all praises for Imran Khan, now you are against him. You seem pretty immature to me.

I can't help you & other fools who are still sleeping, i myself was blindly supporting him but it was until i watched his interview with karan thapar of indian channal. It is true you should not put too much hope from one human.

Last i would say that may Almighty Allah bless Pakistan with honest & great leader in upcoming election who will pull out Pakistan from current mess & chaos.

Are you serious?
Or maybe you are 13 years old.
I can't tell right now.
What Imran Khan said in that interview was exactly what he needed to say.
But unfortunately you need high brain power to realize this.

IK promised end to "militant groups in Pakistan"
This is a no brainier, look at what that has gotten us, nothing but death and destruction.
He also wan't a negotiated settlement on Kashmir with the Kashmir people involved. That is the best hope for Pakistan and Kashmir people. Militancy and war has failed 100%.

And honestly, we don't need people like you, the bandwagon jumpers, because you will jump off the bandwagon as soon as with hit the first road bump (which you already did).
The only thing we ask you is to stop spreading lies. If you are not going to help the country, at least don't get in the way of it's progress.

What is this... First when Imran Khan has no people in his party people call him stupid, call him failed, tell him how will he win with such little people.

And then when Khan has people in his party, you call his party lota party, you call PTI corrupt, you call him fail.

Jealousy at it's best???

Sorry to come out of the blue... but what to do with PTI's coalition with MQM? I am sure that as long as MQM is around, badmashi will continue on the streets of Karachi.

Back
Top Bottom