What's new

What will Pakistan be like if PTI wins?

There will be no opposition since everyone is going to vote for Imran khan
Corruption will be zero so Transparency international will declare Pakistan a nation of angels :angel:
There will be no more Power failures Pakistan will extract Oil Gas and coal from Mars
Imperial walkers and flying cars will be used for transportation
War against terror will be over Pakistan will attack USA and put all white people in camps all liberal facists will have to face their punishment according to shariat
Pakistan will be something like this if there is no rigging in next elections and PTI wins
1.jpg

Pakistan on the world map would be like this every land colored as Red will be part of Pakistan
USA will be "West Pakistan" UK will be "Central Pakistan" and current day Pakistan will be "East Pakistan" :)
worldmap

Corruption will be zero so Transparency international will declare Pakistan a nation of angels :angel:
There will be no more Power failures Pakistan will extract Oil Gas and coal from Mars
War against terror will be over Pakistan will attack USA and put all white people in camps all liberal facists will have to face their punishment according to shariat
Pakistan will be something like this if there is no rigging in next elections and PTI wins
1.jpg

Pakistan on the world map would be like this every land colored as Red will be part of Pakistan
USA will be "West Pakistan" UK will be "Central Pakistan" and current day Pakistan will be "East Pakistan" :)
worldmap

lol dude, you need to lay off the drugs
or at least don't make public posts when you are on them.

War OF terror will end. Pakistan won't cooperate with U.S. and NATO anymore on the war. Imran Khan will try to tell army to leave Balochistan province and FATA but army is not stupid like Imran Khan. There are dozens of enemies of Pakistan near the western border waiting for army to leave so they can raise hell in Pakistan.

I used to support PTI but not anymore. Imran Khan means well, but he's not very intelligent. He doesn't realize the dangers Pakistan is facing in western borders. He thinks Pakistan can return back to the peaceful Pakistan of the 1980's if they stop military operations. He is wrong. Enemies will infiltrate from the western border unless NATO/India/America all leave Afghanistan.

Yes we do want army out of kp and balochistan, they are a burden who can't defend us from drone attack and are complicit in the drone attacks and disappearance of our people.

They should leave as they are not welcome in our lands and nor in politics.

We want equal seats in parliament that are not based on population density.

All provinces to have equal seats in parliament
and equal share of budget , equal representation in the armed forces.

If above is achieved then we have no problems.

Imran Khan will be a good change however change will be slow, most important things iMran Khan can do is start with corruption starting with the armed forces and working his way down to public offices.

He also needs to scrap the provincial governments and introduce council assembys at zilla level who have their own budget which is directly given from federal government.

Each zilla to have a chosen representive in national assembly, senate to be scrapped.

Taxation to be at zilla level of which the respective zilla keeps 60 percent and 40 percent to go to federal government.

Policing at zilla level where police has its own budget and is answerable to the zilla council, senior police officers to be elected via zilla polls and common police officer to be on 5 year contract which is extendable based on performance.

Each zilla to have a branch of investigation bureau which investigates high level crimes, corruption and matters of internal national security.

Education to be based on zilla system with its own budget, every zilla to have a university and least 2 technical college, compulsory education to the age of 17.

Health budget for each zilla where atleast 2 general hospitals and 4 swift service clinics which can deal with most ailments and anything serious to be referred to general hospital.

To early to say anything unless IK proves it and stands on what he says now after winning the chair.

Yes we do want army out of kp and balochistan, they are a burden who can't defend us from drone attack and are complicit in the drone attacks and disappearance of our people.

They should leave as they are not welcome in our lands and nor in politics.

We want equal seats in parliament that are not based on population density.

All provinces to have equal seats in parliament
and equal share of budget , equal representation in the armed forces.

If above is achieved then we have no problems.

While I understand your problems and I understand why you are saying things about equal seats.
I have to say that all democracies give equal seats according to population. For example 1MP will represent 100,000 people. What you are saying however is unfair since 1MP from Baluchistan will represent 40,000 while 1 MP from Sind will represent 160,000 (not real numbers, just examples)

That is not to say there is no problem, there is a problem and we need to find a just solution for everyone.

While I understand your problems and I understand why you are saying things about equal seats.
I have to say that all democracies give equal seats according to population. For example 1MP will represent 100,000 people. What you are saying however is unfair since 1MP from Baluchistan will represent 40,000 while 1 MP from Sind will represent 160,000 (not real numbers, just
examples)

That is not to say there is no problem, there is a problem and we need to find a just solution for everyone.

Democracies giving equal seats according to population may work in other countries where there is one nation and one ethnic group. Pakistan has many ethnic groups and therefore the notion of seats according to population does not work, just for example punjab makes up over 55 percent of the population and its residents normally vote for their own kind , so does other groups rather then looking at who has best policy.

Having equal seats means a more just system and equal say, if we had equal seats and say then budget for roads in balochistan would not have been spent on road developments in multan and parts of sindh.

1.jpg

worldmap

Chal ja aur SODA p aaa.

Democracies giving equal seats according to population may work in other countries where there is one nation and one ethnic group. Pakistan has many ethnic groups and therefore the notion of seats according to population does not work, just for example punjab makes up over 55 percent of the population and its residents normally vote for their own kind , so does other groups rather then looking at who has best policy.

Having equal seats means a more just system and equal say, if we had equal seats and say then budget for roads in balochistan would not have been spent on road developments in multan and parts of sindh.

Thats why we have senate where all provinces have equal seats, no bill of any type can be passed without approval of senate. I don't think that funds of Balochistan are transferred to Multan and Sindh, if done so then you know it's being done by a party who rules these areas. By the way here in Punjab, people believe that whole funds of Punjab are being diverted to Lahore and Multan.

Why you all strictly opposing PTI and the Change process...

I think if PTI win and some Institutes such as all AGENCIES, ESTABLISHMENT & Other political parties support than Pakistan find the fruitful progress in every sector.. but they need one chance.. If not than do blame on your lovely Fate.... < TIT FOR TAT >

actually there are only 2 countries on earth that I can think of that only have one ethnic group, that being Korea and Somalia.
All other countries on earth have many different ethnic groups.

As for "voting for own kind" that is more of a problem with dysfunctional democracy that Pakistan has. We all know how corrupt and incompetent the "leaders" are so these problems become a big deal.
Representative democracy does work when the political system as a whole works.

Finally "equal seats" are not really equal in your system. Baluchistan will get more representation then other provinces and that will make it actually unequal for everyone else. And that will cause it's own problems of the other provinces getting angry.

I personally think I need to make more provinces and have representative democracy (ie based on population)

Thats why we have senate where all provinces have equal seats, no bill of any type can be passed without approval of senate. I don't think that funds of Balochistan are transferred to Multan and Sindh, if done so then you know it's being done by a party who rules these areas. By the way here in Punjab, people believe that whole funds of Punjab are being diverted to Lahore and Multan.

I am not saying that its the people of these respective regions is doing it but if you look at the development of roads in other provinces compared to kp and balochistan there is a huge difference and saying its down to provincial government won't wash as we are a transport nation that travel and we can see, balochistan road budget has been diverted to multan and some parts of sindh, we was gonna get m8 which is not finished and now reduced to two lanes, gwadar airport unlikely to happen anytime soon as funds are being poured in to islamabad airport.

I feel as people are pissing on our backs and trying to tell us that its raining.

Idiot Khan could have done wonders for this country with his initial team but since his Lahore Jalsa he started talking the Q league Lota, saying ...mai achay log kahan say laow. Same will happen in the case of civil services. He may be better than the PPP but doing wonders will be another thing

Back
Top Bottom