What's new

What weapon Should Vietnam get from the USA

apiSubmarine

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am thinking Vietnam should get something like M1A2 Tank , Apache Helicopter and Cruse Missile.
Is this possible for vietnam getting them from the US. If possible , the price should be very low and large quality of weapon to conger a big country.

the problem is the GPS system that Vietnam using is belongs to Russia technology. It is Not compatible with the US for missle aim target.

Who are you up against? If you are up against China, then nothing will help you better than making peace with China as no amount of weapons can fend China off Vietnam due immense difference in size of everything (area, population, economy, military, technology) and the geographical proximity.....However if you can buy large enough trawlers that can move the whole Vietnam from Asia into Africa, South America or Oceana where China is not interested. :coffee:

Who are you up against? If you are up against China, then nothing will help you better than making peace with China as no amount of weapons can fend China off Vietnam due immense difference in size of everything (area, population, economy, military, technology) and the geographical proximity.....However if you can buy large enough trawlers that can move the whole Vietnam from Asia into Africa, South America or Oceana where China is not interested. :coffee:
Since when selling cheap copied-low quality products can help a nation become super power ??

I am thinking Vietnam should get something like M1A2 Tank , Apache Helicopter and Cruse Missile.
Is this possible for vietnam getting them from the US. If possible , the price should be very low and large quality of weapon to conger a big country.
Why dont you focus on your own problems as Racism is at all time high and now its a race between the biggest racist for the POTUS

Since when selling cheap copied-low quality products can help a nation become super power ??
You are trolling right?
The thread is not about the definition of superpower but what weapons should Vietnam get from USA?
And I did not say whether China is a superpower or not but just compared it with Vietnam.

You are trolling right?
The thread is not about the definition of superpower but what weapons should Vietnam get from USA?
And I did not say whether China is a superpower or not but just compared it with Vietnam.
So why VN must move to Africa as you said ??

the problem is the GPS system that Vietnam using is belongs to Russia technology. It is Not compatible with the US for missle aim target.

US is just lifted sanctions on lethal weapon to be provided on navy. We have to work for how to integration US tech and Russian technology. It could be lost more time.

Guess what this is Vietnam sucking mentality, no ingenuity, no creativity, only asking and be a dependent country.

Madam, we know that Indonesian friend love Chinese too much.

US is just lifted sanctions on lethal weapon to be provided on navy. We have to work for how to integration US tech and Russian technology. It could be lost more time.

Madam, we know that Indonesian friend love Chinese too much.
I think both Russia-US space technology based on V2 Nazi-German tech . So, it wont be so hard for VN to intergrate US weapon into Russia GPS with help from German .

I think both Russia-US space technology based on V2 Nazi-German tech . So, it wont be so hard for VN to intergrate US weapon into Russia GPS with help from German .

In Vietnam war counter France army, our engineers had made by ourselves canon SKZ, DKZ .Trần Đại Nghĩa là chuyên gia chế tạo vũ khí cho quân đội nhân dân Việt Nam trong thời kỳ kháng chiến chống Pháp, đặc biệt là cha đẻ của loại súng SKZ, DKZ là đại bác không giật, loại súng Bazoka phổ biến ở các chiến trường.

I think modern missiles is worked in the same basic technology.

Apache Guardian ( the latest ) has a naval capability so it will be useful in SCS as well as in protecting the land. Latest F-16 Viper is also very useful and fit with the threat Vietnamese facing. Sukhoi is a deep penetration fighter and will be very expensive to operate as interceptor, Viper is much better economically to operate as interceptor and guardian of your SCS claim in daily basis since your land is not too large and the technology inside is superb.

The other is Javelin, but of course as you are too close with Russia, I doubt USA will offer you Apache Guardian or even Viper.

Maybe Javelin will be offered.

javelin-002.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom