What's new

What Should I Do?

Afridistan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Greetings Everyone,
I am 17 years old, and I want to join PAF as either an aero engineer or GDP. I'll be taking the test next year (pretty obvious), so I want suggestions as to what practice/ workouts/ diet I should follow. I also want to know the medical requirements (what one should have, should not have, should never have had etc).

Also, how does NESCOM inducts people? I am very much keen in working for the defence Industry and the related R&D sectors.:raise:

All valuable advice will be highly appreciated..(I'll Remember you all when I become the next Chief of Air Staff or Chairman NESCOM:rolleyes1:)

Greetings Everyone,
I am 17 years old, and I want to join PAF as either an aero engineer or GDP. I'll be taking the test next year (pretty obvious), so I want suggestions as to what practice/ workouts/ diet I should follow. I also want to know the medical requirements (what one should have, should not have, should never have had etc).

Also, how does NESCOM inducts people? I am very much keen in working for the defence Industry and the related R&D sectors.:raise:

All valuable advice will be highly appreciated..(I'll Remember you all when I become the next Chief of Air Staff or Chairman NESCOM:rolleyes1:)
You should check the relevant section of the forum for that. And remember, diets, fitness programs, practices and workouts cannot get you inducted. Just be yourself and if you have what they want, rest assured you are in.

You should check the relevant section of the forum for that. And remember, diets, fitness programs, practices and workouts cannot get you inducted. Just be yourself and if you have what they want, rest assured you are in.
The revelent section looks irrelevent, there is no proper guidance.

Back
Top Bottom