What's new

What kind of car do you drive?

5187c675bf7c2.image.jpg

Oh haven't seen one in this part of the world.
Landcruisers and camry are more famous here from the Toyota brand. I drive a camry.

Yes, 4runners are quite popular in the United States.

In Asia, the version im sure you're used to seing is the TOYOTA FORTUNER!

Toyota_Fortuner.JPG

Yes, 4runners are quite popular in the United States.

In Asia, the version im sure you're used to seing is the TOYOTA FORTUNER!

Toyota_Fortuner.JPG
In middle east Landcruisers,Prado ,fortuners,camry, corolla are the more popular version of Toyota.
And ofcourse toyota's luxury brand Lexus is equally famous.

Oh haven't seen one in this part of the world.
Landcruisers and camry are more famous here from the Toyota brand. I drive a camry.

Camry - Eik flat tyre to change karnaa nahin aataa aap ko aur Camry drive karneiii key baat kartiii hain aap ! :disagree:

Camry - Eik flat tyre to change karnaa nahin aataa aap ko aur Camry drive karneiii key baat kartiii hain aap ! :disagree:
Unfortunately yes....but I do drive one.
I avoid putting it on "cruise control" though. :)
Cruise control seems to be an issue with all the toyota cars.

What the heck is cruise control ? I'm completely automobile illiterate ! :undecided:

You press a button and the car will maintain the same speed until you press the break or turn off cruise. It is good for long drives like here in the US, where you can be on a highway for 8 hours straight.

What the heck is cruise control ? I'm completely automobile illiterate ! :undecided:
Once on cruise control the car drives at the same speed unless you dont accelerate or brake it, in short once the car is on cruise control you dont have to do anything with your leg...you just chill. :-)

Back
Top Bottom