What's new

What is wrong with the Rafale?

Not only, did you read the link i gave (just add h++p WWW), i cant post links yet. But its explaining how a test milot shot using passive EW measures in its 6 (8 miles)

I doubt you understood what Oz was talking about. I do and I find it laughable that Iran could achieve even 1/10th of what Oz was alluding to.

Like I said: serious reading comprehension problem. I was talking about post 18, not the Lockheed article about the PAC 3 missile, of which the testing regime you do not understand how anyway.

Please stop projecting your shortcomings on other people.
This thread is about the Rafale, it has nothing really wrong with it as a fourth generation fighter plane, it is claimed that it has some low RCS signature incorporated into its design but it is not stealth, there has been much effort to market it but it never succeeded till the Indo-French not yet closed deal, the latest marketing effort was the attack on Libya where it had nothing to face in the air, so most of western technology is apparently made with attractive aesthetics to attract the eyes of foreign buyers, it is like some kind of honey trap for their money (economics), their politics and their defences to stay dependant on western -beautiful- weapons. The latters real potential and abilities will be shown once they face an equal and equivalent force, otherwise it is pure deadly marketing, and its tools are human lives. It is coercision at its best, it is devilish and the price will be equivalent to the perpetrators, it is question of time, no one ever has transgressed the forces of nature without paying a dear price for it.

rafale1049.jpg

rafale-fighter-jet-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom