What's new

What is the salary of 2nd lieutenant in pak army?

Karnal

New Recruit

Reaction score
Hello,
What is the salary of 2nd lieutenant in pak army?
anyone tell me
thanx.

As of today, after the pay was increased 145% over a period of 5 years and after sacrificing a whole lot of lives and after someone actually thought that it's high time that a handsome increase is effected to military pays, a 2/Lt might earn something to around 20K per month, gross.

Though i know that you are an idiot of the highest order, but i dont know why i still like to answer to your sick mentality.

Well, we work, and we demand a pay. But as i can see that your idiocy dont allow your to make use of your brain so you simply cant comprehend that even terrorists get paid, fauji tu phir bhi insaan hain.
+ rishwat
Lolzz..
The day a 2/Lt will become authoritative enough to demand a bribe, believe me that day even that poonder who pondify college girls for free would ask for money to ogle at the girls.
1) 2/Lt dont get any land.
2) Senior officers may get it, but they would pay for it just like an idiot like yourself will pay for a piece of land bought in any place in this world.
i reiterate that you are an idiot

+ allowance
i am short of my vocabulary here, but even an idiot would know the difference between 'basic pay' and 'allowances'. A very basic way to make a lowlife like yourself to understand this difference could be that it is the basic pay (which is less) that is used to make up the pension scale of any govt employee (anywhere in the world) and the allowances are kept separate so that the overall pay is enough to support an employee during his service, but the same allowances are not counted toward the calculation of pension, or else ones pension (what he gets when he's no more working) might exceed what the same guy has earned during his service.
+ american aid
Well, had you not been an idiot you must have known that it is the GoP that receives whatever aid, which is then handed over to the military (to include all the tri-services, not the Army alone), provided the aid was specifically a 'military-aid'. BTW, FYKI and in order to show how there is no limit to ones idiocy i would like to re-post a reply of mine:

.....BTW, though not (totally) unrelated to the topic but then i would like share something here.

The US and GoP agrees that a total of 13.5 Billion USD have been paid to Pakistan (for the tri services) under head of CSF. $ 10.8 B was earmarked for the Army alone. Your papers (though in consultation with the Army) says that $ 6.98 B has been paid to the Army, but infact only $ 1.8 B has been received by the Army in TOTAL(despite the fact that the military expenditures have gone up manifold since we went into this WoT). Now where are the remaining $ 5.18 B? The answer may not sound very pleasing to many here. The remaining $ 5.18 B has gone to support the National Budget. Yes, it is you guys who have eaten it. Yes, these $ 5.18 B (which the Army has spent from its pocket in addition to its sacrifices and disrespect) was gobbled up by idiots like yourself but then you still has the cheeks to show your true worth by posting a lowlife standard post. i know that you and your likes would feel uneasy with this by then that's the fact. You wont find these figures in the media, why? Well dont we know the media sells on conspiracies.

The military aid or for that matter what all of it the military has received so far is not a blessing for the military, but infact it is something that the military spends (during the war that it fights against the terrorists) and the same is supposed to be reimbursed back to Pakistan (i omitted military because it's infact Pakistan's money that the military spends on ground) which, in the first place, was not reibursed in totality, and moreover the military didnt receive it's due share out of what all that was reimbursed so that idiots like yourself can have an internet connection and then they can come up to post bullshyt so that they can be face-palmed in public!

Also, back in 2005 when the earthquake unleashed misery and pain in our North, it was the Army that donated an handsome amount out of its Budget that went on to support the effectees. You wont also find this news in the media, why because when the funds were donated there werent any left for the military to conduct their Collective Training and we never wanted to send a signal to our friendly neighbors that the almost all of the Two New entries of the military is composed of untrained soldiers.

Also, when the COAS says that it would construct so and so numbers of schools, or deliver free books, or install free water points in the remote areas of Balochistan, or establish free medical camps for flood effectees or donate X amount to them or school such numbers of students free of cost or subsidize schooling expenses etc, we have our indian friends telling us; 'Well, a very guud news, but wouldnt it had been better if the same has been done/announced by the PM/President?'

So, if i remember correctly, a military of any country is a non-profit organization.

+ bharam bazi,
Well guess what, fcuk yeah!

Any 2/Lt let alone a senor officer is better than alteast the likes of lowlifes like yourself who atleast have the guts to join the armed forces knowing that when the push comes to shove they wont turn their backs or else they wouldnt have received, in your words, the "status of special citizen". It's not because of the shinny pips or the smart uniforms, but because fortunately there still are enough people who dignify the armed forces and give them their due share of respect.

Moreover, believe me, the 2/Lts (usually of age 20) are way better than thickheads like yourself. What i can see from your posts is that you are either a drop out from PMA, or you probably didnt make it through the ISSB, but i am sure you must have met a few 2/Lt (quite visible from your posts), so do me a favor, challenge any of them in any field (they are not super-humans but atleast they are better then your likes, that i can bet) may it be physical, mental or psychological, and i am sure they would outclass a bugger like you in seconds.
status of special citizen
Well, ask this from those who refuse to take money (to show respect) from soldiers when they purchase something from a shop only to find that the soldier had already left the money on the counter, ask this from those who give way to soldiers when they walk, not because they are afraid (as in case of our Police), but to show respect, ask this from those who leave their seats to accommodate soldiers (not because they are afraid) but because they know of the sacrifices the same uniform has given, but then how would an idiot know all this?

P.S. Seriously, though there's a strict penalty for manhandling in the military and soldiers refrain from such acts unless it becomes life threatening, but then when was the last time you were beaten by a uniformed guy or for that matter any civilian?

Any one noticed Webmaster's signature? :what:

An army personal bashing a low life civilian- thats just one of the problem Pakistan have- Its similar to caste system- I am a soldier i am special- you are a civilian you are a low life bullshit--

btw can some one BAN aos1101- he is suicide trolling every where-

An army personal bashing a low life civilian- thats just one of the problem Pakistan have- Its similar to caste system- I am a soldier i am special- you are a civilian you are a low life bullshit--

btw can some one BAN aos1101- he is suicide trolling every where-

Wrong!

i am a firm believer of the Urdu saying; 'Her insaan ki izzat uskay apnay hath mai hoti hai'

Well, if you would want me to insult you, baby, i'll not take a second more to do that. If one is so conscious about his respect than one should give respect and he would earn back the same automatically. Trolls and ranters aint getting any from my side. You people want to point fingers towards the military, please do so, but then there are ways and manners that one should follow while doing it. Accusing and mud slinging would only land you guys in thick shyt, as Sire KP landed himself in.

You guys blame the military-men of being superior (though i dont think we are) but then if you people would yourself behave inferior, nobody can help you out then. The military take overs, the military defining the foreign/national policy, the military tackling the public affairs etc etc are a few example you guys like to cite, but you forget that if the govt (read civilians) can grow enough balls and act and behave more mature and pronounce itself to be equivalent or for that matter superior to the phaujis, well you people too can enjoy the majas of being a superior being. But if you dont, then please rough it out and dont complain.

P.S. By the way, the GoP and its politicians proved themselves of some worth recently (my indication towards the in-camera session between the politicians and the military) and earned the requisite respect. My advice - keep on doing the same.

Back
Top Bottom