What's new

What is the Best fighter jet for Bangladesh Air force in the future?

Well Banglaesh was built based on Bengalis nationalism. Later we accomodated other people in it which we should. Now everybody is equal and Bangladeshi.

well brother,i am ok with all what you say and understand what you say but 'certain' bd posters here may find you last post objectionable......so i just gave a friendly advise!...regards

Well, Bengalis reside even in this side of the Border(like me). And one of us had wrote the national anthem of Bangladesh.

Born as a bengali does not make you a bengali nationalist. You have to fight for it. Tagore was a Bengali and he spent a big chunk of his life in this side of border and I can assure you if he were still alive he would rather chose to live in east.

Well, Bengalis reside even in this side of the Border(like me). And one of us had wrote the national anthem of Bangladesh.
Oh, please do not equate Tagore with all your GHOTI Bangalis living in the west. He was born in the west, but, his Zamindari was spread in the east. Many of his famous poems were written when he was in the east. "Tal gach ekpae Darie shobgch charie---", "Ja kichu harae ginni bolen kesto betai chor---" etc. etc. We have Rabindra musium in Shilaidoho and in Naogaon.

We have given our west and Tripura to India, but not our Tagore. Tagore's language Bangla is our State language, do not forget about it. You are just another group of Indians who speak in broken Hindi. Tagore is our property.

Wait for another decade, when we become economically strong. We will just snatch away the remaining Tagore heritage from India. Also, do not claim Amartya Sen as yours, he is also ours. He donated half his Nobel prize money to BD.

Oh, please do not equate all your GHOTI Bangalis living in the west with Tagore. He was born in the west, but, his Zamindari was spread in the east. Many of his famous poems were written when he was in the east. "Tal gach ekpae Darie shobgch charie---", "Ja kichu harae ginni bolen kesto betai chor---" etc. etc. We have Rabindra musium in Shilaidoho and in Naogaon.

We have given our west and Tripura to India, but not our Tagore. Tagore's language Bangla is our State language, do not forget about it. You are just another group of Indians who speak in broken Hindi. Tagore is our property.

Wait for another decade, when we become economically strong. We will just snatch away the remaining Tagore heritage from India. Also, do not claim Amartya Sen as yours, he is also ours. He donated half his Nobel prize money to BD.

:blah::blah::blah::blah: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Man,just a few days back some bd-s were running hands and calling tagore hindu-bigot and what not....,you guys just do 'juto mere goru dan' all day long.....which shows the confused nature of bd people.....in def.pk itself people of bd fight betn themselves over ideology!.......you guys first reach to a common conclusion then come to brag with us......btw,eastwatch,you gave us a nice laugh.... .thanks

Man,just a few days back some bd-s were running hands and calling tagore hindu-bigot and what not....,you guys just do 'juto mere goru dan' all day long.....which shows the confused nature of bd people.....in def.pk itself people of bd fight betn themselves over ideology!.......you guys first reach to a common conclusion then come to brag with us......btw,eastwatch,you gave us a nice laugh.... .thanks

There are different opinions on anybody or any celebrity. For me, I try to see the positive points as much as possible. Because we do not like India, therefore, we should not like Tagore, is not a good logic. Tagore alone has added 7,000 to 8,000 new words into the vocubulary of Bangla language. A normal person like me cannot even add one single such word during my lifetime.

FYI, Tagore was a brahmo religious person and certainly not a bigot.
He is the biggest becon of our cultural identity to all of us including hindu and muslim, ...

Khabib,you said what i wanted to say to some bd members here all this months......thanks.....i respect your words but sadly some of your own countrymen dont and they f&§€ing dare to disrespect this great man ,and some times even my favourite and your national poet 'bidrohi kobi' kazi najrul islam.......lets not derail this thread anymore,open a thread where we can discuss it furthur and bout poetry of bengal.....thanks......ps-just this week china named tagore the 11th foreign person who helped in the growth of china

Wat the heck happend here i thought this thread was about the best fighter BAF? lol

best fighter for BD would be couple of squadrons of MIG 29SMTs.its relatively cheap and among the best air superiroty fighters in the world.

Hi,

I think that for the best bang for the buck and keeping in view the location and stance of BAF---it should be a 60 %---40 % split between FC1 and FC 20.

Easy to service and cheaper to maintain---plus all the bells and whistles available at a reasonable price---.

Comeon, I would not be as hurt as Iam now If PAF Says this.... Man, First get yourself a Nice 3rd gen plane, then work hard for another year and g for another 1 plane, then continue till 500 years and then think of atleast getting forward with some 4th gen plane... till then IAF an PAF would be operating some 45th gen fighters....

Brother you better be hurted. :hitwall:
Do you know the following aircraft generation :P
Our MiG-29s r HMS (90 degree angle) and BVR capable.
Our F-7BGs r also HMS (60 degree angle) capable.

Generation:blink: Generation:blink:

Brother you better be hurted. :hitwall:
Do you know the following aircraft generation :P
Our MiG-29s r HMS (90 degree angle) and BVR capable.
Our F-7BGs r also HMS (60 degree angle) capable.

Generation:blink: Generation:blink:

Oops, then Iam totally wrong..... Bangladesh has Mig 29's.... great to know that.... But the problem is , how much front line fighters do u have of such generation? may I know? :chilli:

Oops, then Iam totally wrong..... Bangladesh has Mig 29's.... great to know that.... But the problem is , how much front line fighters do u have of such generation? may I know? :chilli:

Now moving from 'generation' to 'much'??:cheesy:
Sorry bro, we do not count our fighter in KG or Liter.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Now moving from 'generation' to 'much'??:cheesy:
Sorry bro, we do not count our fighter in KG of Liter.:rolleyes:

It does, If you have more than 50-60 New gen front line fighters in your side, with strong backup of equally powerful Aircrafts, Then you have something to be called as defense , and you can fulfill ur motto "Banglar akash rakhibo mukto"

Back
Top Bottom