What's new

What is Kashmir Worth to Pakistan?

What would Pakistan be willing pay to have India controlled Kashmir and Jammu??? everything has it's price.

IMO India should just sell it to Pakistan before war breaks out. The demographics alone are favoring Muslims over Hindus,Buddhists, and others.

How about $100 billion dollars?? paid over 10 years, can use a portion of this to pay the Hindu families that will have to be resettled, and the rest fighting poverty in the other states of India, and on strengthening the military.

Kashmir is integrated into the name of "PaKistan" and unless Kashmir is its part, creation of Pakistan is incomplete.

What would Pakistan be willing pay to have India controlled Kashmir and Jammu??? everything has it's price.

IMO India should just sell it to Pakistan before war breaks out. The demographics alone are favoring Muslims over Hindus,Buddhists, and others.

How about $100 billion dollars?? paid over 10 years, can use a portion of this to pay the Hindu families that will have to be resettled, and the rest fighting poverty in the other states of India, and on strengthening the military.

One trillion dollars ; ALL in advance ; at one go :chilli:

Kashmir is integrated into the name of "PaKistan" and unless Kashmir is its part, creation of Pakistan is incomplete.

we know that ; that is why we dont want to give it to you

One trillion dollars ; ALL in advance ; at one go :chilli:
we know that ; that is why we dont want to give it to you

That is why we are looking to snatch it and ground is getting ready for that. If there is a future war with India, it would be 3rd leading to 4th, the final one and India would seize to exist after 4th. Try googling what Mahatma Gandhi said about it.

That is why we are looking to snatch it and ground is getting ready for that. If there is a future war with India, it would be 3rd leading to 4th, the final one and India would seize to exist after 4th. Try googling what Mahatma Gandhi said about it.

I dont know ; you tell me what Gandhi said

I dont know ; you tell me what Gandhi said

Gandhi said "Pakistan if crated, will cause 4 wars with India, each with increased intensity causing more damaged and loss of lives". But Gandhi never revealed results of 4th war.

Gandhi said "Pakistan if crated, will cause 4 wars with India, each with increased intensity causing more damaged and loss of lives". But Gandhi never revealed results of 4th war.

The Fourth war was Kargil

Anyway Gandhi was a retard ; we respect him only for ONE reason

He mobilised the millions of Indians and got us freedom

But all his remaining ideas are irrelevant

Anyway the MAIN point is that IF Pakistan COULD have taken away Kashmir by force
they would have tried again after 1965

After 1965 Paksiatan never tried to take Kashmir

Even today your generals are saying ; " We want peace ; we have Nukes "

Do you really think that Pakistan is in ANY position to fight with India

DO you know India's strength

Kashmir is nothing to Pakistan but for its ego.

They lament that fact that Kashmir being Muslim majority is still a part of India and not Pakistan or independent.

They lament the fact that despite waging 3 wars for Kashmir they haven't been able to take Kashmir from India.

They lament the fact that in the process of getting Kashmir they ended up losing East Pakistan.

All of the above have hurt Pakistan's ego and pride severely. Now, we all know that if there is anything that matters to Pakistan apart from Islam, then it is their pride, their ego, their honour. In their culture it means everything, after Islam. So they fight and will continue to fight for it. For them it's not about Kashmir any more but about their honour and pride. They may never say it outrightly, but that's how it is.

If this was about Islam, they would have felt equally strongly about what's happening to the Muslims of Xinjiang, China and we all know they dont care.

Do you think Pakistan will settle with peace after Kashmir issue is settled...You read the history of Bharat where Islamic invaders constantly attacked India. Pakistan feels that they owns the legacy of the rulers who attacked Bharat and destroyed Hindu temples...So it is their basis hatred for Hindus in general will always find reason to fight with India...So after Kashmir, they will find other reasons to get engaged...

So for us, it is good that Kashmir valley is a battle ground, as it is in a corner of India, which does not contribute anything to us rather being used as battleground for both of us. Pakistan will never settle anything less than Kashmir and India will keep on fighting for ever...till one nation is completely weak economically where they can not fight.

A better, and fairer, question is "what would it take for both Pakistan and India to accept the LoC as the internationally recognized border?"

I agree with you...Even i am with opinion, have an excange offer were exchange, Kashmir valley with something else....

Actually its widely said but in reality Pakistan name is having a hidden meaning which is related to the Shia Nizari Ismaili.

Shia name is there in Quran and on this only Pakistan was created by the Nizaris by dividing Indian nation .

A better, and fairer, question is "what would it take for both Pakistan and India to accept the LoC as the internationally recognized border?"

Bravo !

You & I think alike on this subject.

I suspect it will take some doing from the Pak side to accept realties.

Back
Top Bottom