What's new

What happened to Bangladesh and turkey?

Reaction score
Country
India
Why are we hearing so many news of Islamic terrorism from these two countries? Just a year ago, I in this very forum created a thread asking why Bangladesh hasn't become a violent and fanatical country like Pakistan. Within a year I can see not much difference between Pak and Bangladesh.

Same is the case with turkey. It used to be a shining example of how Islam and secularism can coexist. What we now see is a lot of violence there too.
I hope Malaysia and Indonesia would not deteriorate like these countries. These are the only two countries which Muslims can show proudly that muslim countries too have peace,liberty ,freedom of expression and development and value for human life.

Bangladesh cracked down on terrorists hard and almost everyone involved with the recent events are behind bar or executed by Police. Only two or three who financed them are out of reach. Police thinks they entered India even before all these attacks.

Anyway Bangladesh will be safe for at least next 1 more year as the terrorists are gone and the new recruiting will take time.

Why are we hearing so many news of Islamic terrorism from these two countries? Just a year ago, I in this very forum created a thread asking why Bangladesh hasn't become a violent and fanatical country like Pakistan. Within a year I can see not much difference between Pak and Bangladesh.

Same is the case with turkey. It used to be a shining example of how Islam and secularism can coexist. What we now see is a lot of violence there too.
I hope Malaysia and Indonesia would not deteriorate like these countries. These are the only two countries which Muslims can show proudly that muslim countries too have peace,liberty ,freedom of expression and development and value for human life.

If you can't see much of a difference between Bangladesh and Pakistan, please look again. Also, if you think we are fanatical, please learn about this region called the Middle East. It will really change your perception.

As for Turkey, the Syrian civil war is affecting them the same way the war in Afghanistan affected us. Unfortunately, things seem like they will only get worse. Oh and secularism and Islam cannot coexist, hate to burst your bubble.

Malaysia is fine, and there is no reason why things would go bad anytime soon. Indonesia has a fair amount of problems, but Islamic terrorism isn't one of them.

There are other well developed Muslim nations as well, like the UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Oman, Jordan, Brunei, Bahrain, Kuwait, Tunisia, Morocco, etc. I can name plenty more.

Last edited:

Bas kar pagle... poori duniya ko ladwaega kya? :lol:

Every time you name the countries that aren't violent, they go batshit violent soon.

Stop naming these countries. :D

Back
Top Bottom