What's new

What do these Chinese symbols say? IMPORTANT THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enemy

Reaction score
Can any one tell us what these Chinese symbols say?

article-2383412-1B1CD8A6000005DC-755_634x368.jpg

Soldiers also found time to pose for photographs on their way into Tibet, (from India) including this serviceman standing under a structure marked with Chinese symbols

article-2383412-1B1CDF76000005DC-926_634x468.jpg

A cavalry officer of the British Indian Army looks to be standing under the same structure to be photographed alongside his horse

article-2383412-1B1CD91F000005DC-227_634x812.jpg

1903 photos of Tibet revealed: Pics taken show Mount Everest to Westerners for first time | Mail Online

Earliest haunting images of Tibet revealed: Photographs taken by British officer during controversial 1903 mission which depicted Mount Everest to Westerners for the first time

* 140 photographs from 1903 invasion expected to fetch £1,200 at auction
* They were taken by Captain William Hayman whose family are selling them
* Lord Curzon, the Viceroy of India, wanted to stop Russian influence in Tibet
* 3,000 troops led from British-ruled India by Colonel Francis Younghusband

A collection of photographs taken during the controversial 1903 British Expedition to Tibet has come to light.

The sepia-toned pictures were taken by an officer during the British invasion of Tibet - the first time a Westerner had captured the likes of Mount Everest on film.

The set of 140 photographs show the Gyantse Dzong fortress and some of the Tibetan men, women and children in the villages that the troops passed during their advance towards the capital Lhasa.

Do they say anything about military related matters?

Maybe it will disappoint you, this four Chinese Characters have nothing to do with religions or military. What are you smoking?

It's a very important confucian principle in dealing with interpersonal relations.

These 4 Chinese characters have two meanings, one means when you are going to do something, you should refer to others opinions sincerely and respectfully. Because people have different preference, opinions and philosophy, only mutual-understanding will benefit all of us.

Another means that once you make a promise to someone, you should insist and hold your words and try the best to help them, or you will run out of credit and no one will trust you.

Do they say anything about military related matters?

you are too sensitive....

Maybe it will disappoint you, this four Chinese Characters have nothing to do with religions.

It's a very important confucian principle in dealing with interpersonal relations.

These 4 Chinese characters have two meanings, one means when you are going to do something, you should refer to others opinions sincerely and respectfully. Because people have different preference, opinions and philosophy, only mutual-understanding will benefit all of us.

Another means that once you make a promise to someone, you should insist and hold your words and try the best to help them, or you will run out of credit and no one will trust you.

you are too sensitive....

If you look carefully at the caption of the photograph in the link, it exactly says:

Soldiers also found time to pose for photographs on their way into Tibet, including this serviceman standing under a structure marked with Chinese symbols.

1903 photos of Tibet revealed: Pics taken show Mount Everest to Westerners for first time | Mail Online

The British Indian troops were entering Tibet from India, now according to the caption, they saw this structure on their way to Tibet even before they reached Tibet. How come such Chinese structures were seen in the southern slopes of the Himalaya which now falls into the Indian territory?

Was that a Chinese territory which China lost during the British Indian invasion of Tibet? That can be the only answer.

2rc3n68.png
21mbsp1.png
2m60dck.png

The rice eating (rice was first planted in China) archaic Chinese populations living on the banks of Gong river (Ganga/Ganges) stretching southward across the banks of Mekong river and then going northward up to the Heilong river encountered Rig Vedic Aryans and were engaged in a bloody life or death war in a time beyond human memory. They lost. The invincible Rig Vedic Aryans destroying all the obstacles in its way penetrated deep into Southern Asia.

Rig Veda does not mention rice. Whatever mention has recently been discovered does not hold much ground. Rig Veda does not mention tiger but mentions lion. Rig Vedic Aryans didn't eat rice. Rice was originally Chinese staple food.

The land of the seven rivers (Sapta Sindhu, Arabic pronunciation Hapta Hindu) was the original eastern frontier of the Rig Vedic Aryans while the Gong (Ganga/Ganges) the western frontier of the archaic Chinese. Ganga is absent in Rig Veda.

Gong-Mekong-Heilong = rice eating Sinitic populations.

Does this pattern of history suggest that the Chinese or the rice eating Sinitic people, as they have always retreated, are supposed to retreat again when confronted by the wheat eating Aryans. This is a deductive logic. In the past, we saw whenever cloud covered the sky, it started raining. So we can conclude from our past experience that if again cloud covers the sky, it shall start raining.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...a-vs-china-himalayas-war-2.html#ixzz2azjbIWPk

If you look carefully at the caption of the photograph in the link, it exactly says:

Soldiers also found time to pose for photographs on their way into Tibet, including this serviceman standing under a structure marked with Chinese symbols.

The British Indian troops were entering Tibet from India, now according to the caption, they saw this structure on their way to Tibet even before they reached Tibet. How come such Chinese structures were seen in the southern slopes of the Himalaya which now falls into the Indian territory?

Was that a Chinese territory which China lost during the British Indian invasion of Tibet? That can be the only answer.

2rc3n68.png
21mbsp1.png
2m60dck.png

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...a-vs-china-himalayas-war-2.html#ixzz2azjbIWPk

Thanks for sharing the valuable information. Maybe British India crossed the border and took some Chinese land. You know that in 1903, China was invaded by western countries and had no time to protect the border, so we lost much land during the war.

@szft517 and @Beast

Please read all the posts of the guy Enemy and you will realise he hates India more than China. He is only trying to incite hatred between Chinese and Indian posters. He has had many accounts in the past to do the same. Please don't fall for his flame baiting.

These were some of his previous accounts, check his posts and you will know what I mean.

contender
Anti Terrorist Squad
encounter
Jagjit 1
quriosity
livian11
Challenger
communist

@Awesome its our old friend with his regular racist flame baiting

My point was you couldn't protect your own settlements, you lands and your women. You lost everywhere. Are you the only loser nation of Asia?

You can only win if you start a genetic engineering project and produce superior Chinese who will be at least 8 feet tall, masculine, having strong presence of Brunner syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brunner_syndrome

Your daughter Gong is now Aryavarta's wife. Aryavarta forces it to in the bed room and impregnates it everyday.

As the Chinese king Dhautamulaka exterminated his his own Chinese, you are going to repeat that.

1962 was nothing in front of the Mahabharata which took place in Haryana between you, your alliance and the Pandavas.

I can still see how you tried to win but lost. Finally became losers.

You read my signature and realize who you are. You are losers. In an Aryan world, you are just a loser and nothing else.

Last edited by a moderator:
My point was you couldn't protect your own settlements, you lands and your women. You lost everywhere. Are you the only loser nation of Asia?

You can only win if you start a genetic engineering project and produce superior Chinese who will be at least 8 feet tall, masculine, having strong presence of Brunner syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, this is your history? This is purely insulting!! To me, to my people and country!!

This is the way you want to earn respect? By insulting others? Remember, moderation is the best policy. This is the way you show your pride for India? By calumniating China? You get nothing but contempt from the whole world.

At first, I was trying to share you the meaning of Chinese characters, as a communication of culture. I waste my time translating it to you, now in return, I get an insult, I was really stupid.

I won't waste my time educating you loser, and I won't insult to any Indian members unless they started the topic, except you, bastard. Back off, trash loser, stop quoting me.

Yes, this is your history? This is purely insulting!! To me, to my people and country!!

This is the way you want to earn respect? By insulting others? Remember, moderation is the best policy. This is the way you show your pride for India? By calumniating China? You get nothing but contempt from the whole world.

At first, I was trying to share you the meaning of Chinese characters, as a communication of culture. I waste my translating it to you, now in return, I get an insult, I was really stupid.

I won't waste my time educating you loser, and I won't insult to any Indian members unless they started the topic, except you, bastard. Back off, trash loser, stop quoting me.

He's not Indian. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom