What's new

were pakistanis cheated ?

Reaction score
Country
India
The other day I met one of my Muslim friends who has just been to India after a period of 3 years..he works in belgium for some software company(wipro I suppose)..His brother works for Infosys in Hyderabad .

Just a month back I heard a news of one of my former students getting a medicine( she got rank in some neet exam)...she is a Muslim.

The seventh class and tenth class toppers in our school are Muslim girls...there is at least one Muslim child within top 5 in classes 5,6 and 9.

Of course there are Muslim students who are very poor at studies. When I see around I find almost all muslims sending their children to good english medium schools and a good amount of them are also doing well economically..they are getting good jobs too.

I live in telangana ..I saw telangana and Maharashtra muslims closely..both of them are giving a lot of importance to their children's studies.(am sure whole of South Indian muslims would do the same)..I don't know the condition or preferences of north indian muslims..

I have written all this matter just to ask one simple question..did indian muslims (whose descendants who are living much peaceful and prosperous life than their brothers in Pakistan )cheated them by instigating them to demand for a separate country? Were pakistanis cheated by indian muslims? Would pakistan have been a better place ,had they avoided teaming up with indian muslims to form a separate country?would pakistan have been better off had it been a country exclusively for indigenous people(like Punjabis,sindhis,balochis and pashtuns)?

indian muslims (whose descendants who are living much peaceful and prosperous life than their brothers in Pakistan )

If that's the case, then I wonder why India earns 5 Billion Dollars in remittances coming from Pakistan in the form of donations, aid, zakat and financial support for relatives in India.

If that's the case, then I wonder why India earns 5 Billion Dollars in remittances coming from Pakistan in the form of donations, aid, zakat and financial support for relatives in India.

A small correction - This money is mostly to pay for Indian goods imported into Pakistan through Dubai not donations.

It has been seventy years since partition, most divided families have moved on.

[QUOTE="Talwar e Pakistan, post: 8604969, member: substantiallat's the case, then I wonder why India earns 5 Billion Dollars in remittances coming from Pakistan in the form of donations, aid, zakat and financial support for relatives in India.[/QUOTE]
Really? I didn't know that?does pakistan also get substantial remittances from india? My point was ,in hindsight ,did Indian muslims robbed pakistan of its peace and prosperity while they are enjoying them both in India?(OK at least south indian muslims)

indian muslims (whose descendants who are living much peaceful and prosperous life than their brothers in Pakistan )
that is based on your perception sir
you see when in the meadow the cow will eat both weed and grass as it likes
but in a grassland it has to eat grass

In India there are decent numbers of minorities including muslims
in Pakistan there are only 2 to 3% considered minority and 97% of them are muslims
you see in a place with three equal colours you are more likely to see them distant
but in a place with 90% green colour you are only going to see green colour
hope you get the image
one can easily claim that sikhs are living more peacefully because Pakistan did not do Blue star

now to your topic no we dont feel cheated by Indians but Afghans and Iranians

while they are enjoying them both in India?
that is debatable

This money is mostly to pay for Indian goods imported into Pakistan through Dubai not donations.

with all due respect
that is not what remittance means
it neither means Zakat
it means the money sent by the labor working in a foreign country

.I don't know the condition or preferences of north indian muslims..

Same is the case here , there are both middle class n upper class in all religions in India. But the middle class is all focusing on best schools that can make their children excel in studies and sports, irrespective of religion they follow. Moreover the muslims in north especially in cities are doing great in academics as well in sports. They enjoy all rights of the system and tradition along with the other religions.

that is based on your perception sir
you see when in the meadow the cow will eat both weed and grass as it likes
but in a grassland it has to eat grass

In India there are decent numbers of minorities including muslims as I am not sure of the condition of north indian muslims.
in Pakistan there are only 2 to 3% considered minority and 97% of them are muslims
you see in a place with three equal colours you are more likely to see them distant
but in a place with 90% green colour you are only going to see green colour
hope you get the image
one can easily claim that sikhs are living more peacefully because Pakistan did not do Blue star

now to your topic no we dont feel cheated by Indians but Afghans and Iranians

that is debatable

with all due respect
it neither means Zakat
I got your point..that is the reason I mentioned south indian muslims and Maharashtra muslims
Same is the case here , there are both middle class n upper class in all religions in India. But the middle class is all focusing on best schools that can make their children excel in studies and sports, irrespective of religion they follow. Moreover the muslims in north especially in cities are doing great in academics as well in sports. They enjoy all rights of the system and tradition along with the other religions.
It gives me immense pleasure whenever I see a Muslim or a daily performing well in whatever field in society..it is a testimony to our tolerance..to our will to live with secular and democratic values...remember we are still a nation with an average illiteracy rate of 40 percent and a considerable poverty..we are not engaging in civil wars..we are not cutting each other's throats..this is the essence of india.

Pakistan is better to live in, we are free to live as Muslims, eat as per our laws and as Pakistan starts growing fast we will beat india on most living standard perimeters.

Most of all we live amongst our own

As Hindutva increases in india the indian muslims will seek another Partition of India

with all due respect
it neither means Zakat

Dude, I know what remittance means.

There is no Indian labor working in Pakistan. The border is fenced, flood lit, militarized and if so much as a dog crosses in search of a job , he will be shot down.

What is a well known fact is that the term "remittance " is used for cover to make illegal payments to Indian merchants for Indian goods exported to Pakistan via Dubai.

Most of all we live amongst our own

Except when you live in England!

I feel we Lucknowis got the rough end of the stick. Our properties were stolen, our kids killed and framed as terrorists and we can't even buy properties because hindutvas are unwilling to sell them to muslims. I feel a much stronger link with Pakistan though my parents and grandparents were all born in Lucknow or surrounding parts.

India has never accepted muslims and always treated us with a bias. Gujarat Mumbai all speak of the hatred some hindus have fr us.

Really? I didn't know that?does pakistan also get substantial remittances from india? My point was ,in hindsight ,did Indian muslims robbed pakistan of its peace and prosperity while they are enjoying them both in India?(OK at least south indian muslims)
Yes, it's true.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ttances-over-3-years/articleshow/51178634.cms

Pakistan earns several million in return.

There is no Indian labor working in Pakistan. The border is fenced, flood lit, militarized and if so much as a dog crosses in search of a job , he will be shot down.
It doesn't have to be labor force, it can be Pakistani families sending money to their Indian relatives.

What is a well known fact is that the term "remittance " is used for cover to make illegal payments to Indian merchants for Indian goods exported to Pakistan via Dubai.
If that was the case, it wouldnt be considered a part of Indian remittances.

with all due respect
it neither means Zakat
Remittance can be considered any form of money sent by people to a country from another country.[/QUOTE]

Not at all, I'm a Kashmiri Muhajir and lived in communities among them (especially Sialkot); Pakistanis with relatives in India send money to them, it's pretty common.

The other day I met one of my Muslim friends who has just been to India after a period of 3 years..he works in belgium for some software company(wipro I suppose)..His brother works for Infosys in Hyderabad .

Just a month back I heard a news of one of my former students getting a medicine( she got rank in some neet exam)...she is a Muslim.

The seventh class and tenth class toppers in our school are Muslim girls...there is at least one Muslim child within top 5 in classes 5,6 and 9.

Of course there are Muslim students who are very poor at studies. When I see around I find almost all muslims sending their children to good english medium schools and a good amount of them are also doing well economically..they are getting good jobs too.

I live in telangana ..I saw telangana and Maharashtra muslims closely..both of them are giving a lot of importance to their children's studies.(am sure whole of South Indian muslims would do the same)..I don't know the condition or preferences of north indian muslims..

I have written all this matter just to ask one simple question..did indian muslims (whose descendants who are living much peaceful and prosperous life than their brothers in Pakistan )cheated them by instigating them to demand for a separate country? Were pakistanis cheated by indian muslims? Would pakistan have been a better place ,had they avoided teaming up with indian muslims to form a separate country?would pakistan have been better off had it been a country exclusively for indigenous people(like Punjabis,sindhis,balochis and pashtuns)?

The creation of India and Pakistan is a fait accompli. Who cares what the reasons were for doing so. Who care who is being cheated. Some Pakistani brilliantly wrote in a magazine: "Pakistan exists. Therefore it is."

Those who could emigrate to Pakistan did so. Those who decided to remain in India did so. Partition can never be undone.

If that was the case, it wouldnt be considered a part of Indian remittances.

Believe whatever is required to massage your ego but these monies use the cover of remittances to pay for goods.There is also an element of sponsoring that which cannot be named on PDF.

The Indian government has.nothing to lose and much to gain by allowing this misnomer.

Pakistan and India split 7 decades ago. There are no separated close relatives left anymore. You have to go back 3 generations to find your third cousin that left for Pakistan.

Pakistan and India split 7 decades ago. There are no separated close relatives left anymore. You have to go back 3 generations to find your third cousin that left for Pakistan.

That's not true, I have relatives in India all over the place and my extended family sends them money regularly. Not only do they send money and remain in contact with them, some of them were brought over to Pakistan and settled here a few years ago with a house and job etc. They still marry amongst each other, which part of India are you from? As Punjabis, and Urdu speaking communities still have links in both India and Pakistan with each other, at least in my family and friends.

Back
Top Bottom