What's new

Welcome to our new members in Turkish Defence section!

A lot of aviation geeks in the Netherlands. Seriously its mind boggling what the average Dutch person knows in this field. Welcome to the forum. However i feel obligated to ask, do you perhaps study in Aviation sector aswell?
Nope, I do not study in this field but I have been a publisher since the mid-90's. There are never enough aviation geeks here :-)

Welcome to the forum.

We have them in every color,even ginger.

Welcome,are you Turkish?
Thanks! I am Dutch.

Welcome to the forum.

We have them in every color,even ginger.
lol ye i know thanks to Turkish dramas we Pakistanis are now knowing you better. btw just wanted to ask how is the standard of Turkish English newspapers.? can a foreigner from non english speaking country survive there ?

lol ye i know thanks to Turkish dramas we Pakistanis are now knowing you better. btw just wanted to ask how is the standard of Turkish English newspapers.? can a foreigner from non english speaking country survive there ?
Im sure you''ll survive there,years of experience and your country of origin are advantages,especially in the current situation.
I would send an open application to either Daily Sabah(pro gov),Hurriyet Daily(anti gov) or other smaller ones.

Im sure you''ll survive there,years of experience and your country of origin are advantages,especially in the current situation.
I would send an open application to either Daily Sabah(pro gov),Hurriyet Daily(anti gov) or other smaller ones.
AA needed some sub editors for english
service. so
AA ? they needed for their english service so I wanted to ask about them.

I made it in the official members introduction.
There you can read my special interest to Turkey and Turkish topics.

Back
Top Bottom