What's new

Welcome to our new members in Turkish Defence section!

Hello everyone. My real name is Can which you call me. I'm fallowing this forum at least 1 year. I'm very interested defence industry and Turkish armed forces. I'm also fallowing 'Savunma ve Havacılık', 'TrMilitary', 'Kokpit.aero' etc.
So I hope I can share good news.

Hello everyone. My real name is Can which you call me. I'm fallowing this forum at least 1 year. I'm very interested defence industry and Turkish armed forces. I'm also fallowing 'Savunma ve Havacılık', 'TrMilitary', 'Kokpit.aero' etc.
So I hope I can share good news.
Welcome, be more active here as well :)

Hello, I'm brand new to this forum. My name is Hamza (or Burak if you wish). I've been really interested in the Turkish Defence Forum, I always find good information and news on here, I felt like I should be apart of this and signed up. Hope I can get used to it and will try to be active in this section. :-)

helloo evryone. i am 23yr. old turkish. american living in new york,. with a irish. american mother and turkish american father my name is mert wich is turkish name and my american friends call me mathew my parents are a secular atheist and i was raised like that

helloo evryone. i am 23yr. old turkish. american living in new york,. with a irish. american mother and turkish american father my name is mert wich is turkish name and my american friends call me mathew my parents are a secular atheist and i was raised like that
Welcome.

What's so strange about a Turk being blond? A lot of Balkan Turks and people in Turkey from the Balkas or from Bosniak/Slavic descent are also blond haired. I also used to be blond when I was a kid... now my hair is a little bit darker but my eyes are still blue as the eyes of a Nordic god. :P Most people think I am Russian or German when I'm abroad though. :D Lot's of them probably think all Turks are dark as Arabs or something.

ps I know some arabs are also light haired and with brighter eyes so maybe my comprassion is not so good.

Last edited:
Hello guys, I am new to this forum (as a contributor; I have been reading the forum before). I'm an aviation geek from The Netherlands and a publisher on military matters in the Middle East, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus. I hope to be able to contribute here as well as get wiser with all the accumulated knowledge that is present on this forum. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome. When I saw your user name yesterday I was like ehhhhhhhhhhhh BLOND
We have them in every color,even ginger.

Hello guys, I am new to this forum (as a contributor; I have been reading the forum before). I'm an aviation geek from The Netherlands and a publisher on military matters in the Middle East, Turkey, Greece and Cyprus. I hope to be able to contribute here as well as get wiser with all the accumulated knowledge that is present on this forum. Thanks!
Welcome,are you Turkish?

A lot of aviation geeks in the Netherlands. Seriously its mind boggling what the average Dutch person knows in this field. Welcome to the forum. However i feel obligated to ask, do you perhaps study in Aviation sector aswell?

there is a main "welcome thread" in the forum, why would we need another one? This thread is waste of time and database. keep the forum clean and respect defence.pk owners. reported.

Welcome.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom