What's new

Website not working

I am unable to post. Each time I try, I get 'Captcha'. even after I tyoe what is required, nothing happens. there is no where to enter, pressing enter does nothing

There is usually a green arrow button, try that if not please let me know.

I cannot log in! Everytime it asks me to enable cookies,i've enabled it,cleared all cookies in mozila and chrome.

@WebMaster - WTH is this, it keep popping every now and than

upload_2014-1-21_16-7-40.png

The alert function is not working properly. Kindly fix it. Thank you.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut

My GIF avatar pic showing poor me being chased by a hungry shark is not showing the animation. :(

Though if I click on the pic, then it is working in that small black profile window, I want it to animate in the avatar pic. :D

@Zarvan Yours truly does not have enough privileges to post in 'senior's cafe', hence unable to continue discussion. Thanks.

@WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Manticore @Horus @Jungibaaz etc.

It seems to me that there is a small problem when it comes to posting images. Previously on PDF one could post 10 (or was it 8?) photos at most per each post before one had to wait for a few minutes to post another post. Now it seems to me that you can post an indefinite number of photos and moreover when you try to make two posts right after each other containing for instance 20 photos in total the end result is 1 post with 20 photos and that's too much for 1 post. Actually I think that the current limit per post is 20 photos.

Also when you quote other members posts that contain images they cannot be seen as previously.

Can this somehow be fixed because I am in the process of updating some threads that contain photos and I am unable to do so because of this problem.

I am in the middle of updating this thread below;

"Makkah and Madinah News and Updates" | Page 8

I have to wait 15-20 minutes in order to divide those 20 photos into 2 posts otherwise the alternative is 1 post that contains 20 photos and that's too much as I wrote.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom