What's new

Website not working

Am facing same problem specialy on mobile phone.... it works for few minute and than i get error url doesnt exist.... i think webmaster should do something about it.... May be he made some changes to site few days ago and thats making hard to login through mobile phone browser....

Am facing same problem specialy on mobile phone.... it works for few minute and than i get error url doesnt exist.... i think webmaster should do something about it.... May be he made some changes to site few days ago and thats making hard to login through mobile phone browser....

Ill always get this.. Thats i use lightweight mode... Its works fine in lightweight mode

Webby make this tracert thing sticky...
It gets lost in the threads....

When you face issues, run the tracert defence.pk command seen here
Tracert Defence.pk - YouTube

And PM or email the results. It will be helpful resolving yours and others problems. @hinduguy

Thank You very much.

However, please make allowances for dummies. This is way too much technology for the likes of me who can just about check their mails on the lap top.

Isn't there a quick fix type solution for dummies ?

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW Webby, what exactly is this tracert thingy?

The same problem here mate.

Back
Top Bottom