What's new

Weaponized Dhruv will be inducted in Army Aviation Corps by this year

Great news! Is it just IA who will be getting them I thought IAF were also to receive some. Any ideas on numbers? Also what paint scheme? Same as Dhruv in IA service- yellow/green desert camo? I thought it looked amazing in black!
45087_1236343465.jpg

39018_1268633242.jpg

Weaponised_Dhruv.JPG

Honestly, our Dhruv is getting better and better, can't wait to see it flying alongside of LCH and LUH, hopefully at the next Aero India!

Its amazing how successful our Success stories have become ..
ALH has delivered LCH + LUH... Total no. of helicopters should be more than 500...
Similarly BRAHMOS is another success story...
Hope LCA becomes as successful as ALH..

That weaponized Dhruv was delivered well before schedule! Media was saying it will take 2014. :what:

Nice surprise!!

If some foreign company was asked to modify ALH for armed operations(precision robotic Guns, rocket firing, optics, Radar) then they would easily take $300 million for doing such small thing.

Rock on HAL! Great job. :cheers:

The main advantage of WSI Dhruv is it can have dual roles. It can carry both weapons and/or soldiers when needed.

Its a Huge Helo, It can carry 8 person inside... Dhruv testing facility is very near to my place, Every day I come office I see this machine roaring....

It can carry 2 stretcher inside , you can use it as ambulance, It can be used in commando operation... Its track record is awesome. There is no incident of technical failure of this bird...

Only problem is noise, It make hell lot of noise to ppl sitting inside, This is why our politicians don't buy it, rather they go for Bell... They prefer more luxury over indigenous product...

This is the Best machine delivered on time by HAL... Unlike LCA, HAl don't hesitate to take help of foreign player to build it.. which make the on time delivery possible...

I know every one know it, But just for revision...
First flight 20 August 1992
Introduced 2002
Number built 105 (till 2011) and many are in order..
Unit cost Indian Rupee 40 crore (US$8.88 million
Operator : 10 country, 7 Active operation, 3 ordered (India, Nepal, Israel, mauritus, Bolivia, suriname, Equador)

Forgot to add Turkey and Peru... I hope, Lanka and bangladesh too buy it...
Bravo...

Its a Huge Helo, It can carry 8 person inside... Dhruv testing facility is very near to my place, Every day I come office I see this machine roaring....

It can carry 2 stretcher inside , you can use it as ambulance, It can be used in commando operation... Its track record is awesome. There is no incident of technical failure of this bird...

Only problem is noise, It make hell lot of noise to ppl sitting inside, This is why our politicians don't buy it, rather they go for Bell... They prefer more luxury over indigenous product...

It was never made for them..
How about some Fotos..?:azn:

Back
Top Bottom