What's new

We will give such reply to real indian surgical strike that it wont think of fake one; Def Minister

Well Check the link of the website again , its "Pakistan Defense Forum" not "Indian Defense Forum". So as a Pakistani I have the complete right to use this platform to discuss matters related to my country. But as It is noted in the world, Unlike Indians we Pakistani have big hearts that's why we accept and entertain Indian Point of view as well not shut them up like you are trying to do lol
Now you are showing another level of ignorance :D :disagree: ......atleast know the forum that you are gloating so much about...check the rules once again...do you see they are different as per nationality?? Now slow down and think...i am just saving you from making a fool of yourself...

Now you are showing another level of ignorance :D :disagree: ......atleast know the forum that you are gloating so much about...check the rules once again...do you see they are different as per nationality?? Now slow down and think...i am just saving you from making a fool of yourself...
Well whatever still does not change the fact that India sucks lol

we need to launch operation muft roti as a humanitarian mission to feed our neighbors

Reading Khwaja's rants is one of the rare occasions I am grateful wars are not decided by verbal volleys :)

Thanks to Bollywood, Indians have become accustomed to such terms as surgical strikes.
The Indian lies were exposed by their own MPs and MLAs.

Army recording fake exercises as evidence for Azad Kashmir surgical strikes: J&K MLA Sheikh Abdul Rashid

http://www.firstpost.com/india/army...rikes-jk-mla-sheikh-abdul-rashid-3036172.html

Just as a reminder, here's a brief preview of what is surgical strikes like.
The weapon is not just being fired from a Pakistani bunker, rather Pakistani soldiers went into Indian side and destroyed the Indian bunker with an ATM.

yeah Just like your ISPR fake propaganda video of Cruise Missile launch from submarine.

Been defeating them in war since 1947 and in world cup since 1992, its not even fun anymore, Hope Bangladesh grow stronger and replace Pakistan as our main rival :D
who went to UN for cease fire in 1947?
what about non worldcup games. Ask Sachin plz. What we did with you until last series in 2011 in india.

Back
Top Bottom