What's new

Watan Ki Beti - Tribute to Female Aviators of Pakistan Airforce

still flying K-8s and t-37s lolllz need so much to learn

Not gonna hate ... but this is AWFUL editing ...

-You have a pilot sit in a JFT ... and you show her take off in a K-8 while using a video of a JFT taking off to pass it off as if she is flying a JFT ... ( 2:30-2:40 Mark)

-and the kill -- I mean seriously --- your supposedly on a JFT --- in a moments notice your rolling in an F-16 -- only to be firing from a JFT ... (3:25 - 3:40)

-oh and btw -- I don't know if we have a girl pilot named after one of the best in the PAF ... i.e Azman ( at 4:20)

Now I know we have a very scarce number of videos available and you have to fit somethings in to get the video going, but from the looks of it, new video footage was added -- and this is a professionally done video, not by some fan ---

I just think, we should atleast use footage of females in a video, which is aimed as a tribute for THEM....

Peace out ...
bhai its just editing game enjoy most of the clips are released on 6 sep videos all same

Its so obvious that its editing to make them look like flying thunders. Having said that, I salute them for how far they have reached in their career, many of us couldn't have made it that far.

Back
Top Bottom