What's new

Was Military Coup in Turkey Staged (Drama), Watch Shocking Report???

CHACHA"G"

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Ok now things are settle down , we can look at some conspiracy theories , like this whole thing is stage drama or there is some thing fishy , etc
The theories getting more fire from the action of Turkish Govt , like 2000+ Judges they dismissed , and many other things (which seriously have nothing to do with Military ) and If Military guys seriously want to take over They have to go for PM and PR first and other Govt Officials in this case the have not gone for any of them ..???
And how the hell on earth only 3500+ solders can do a coup , Turkey have 60000+ soldiers its like not even one Brigade ??????

Now , If any foreign power behind this like USA , Europe , Israel or any other country or its completely Internal Matter or even if its a stage Drama (to give More Power to Mr , President) , The outcome is Turkey came out Stronger then before , Turkish nation will be more united against there enemy and of course more lethal .

As always my Prayers are with Turkish Nation and for Turkey , Brothers and Sisters of Turkey Please remember Turkey is More Important then any Political Party , Figure or any other entity or Institutions.
Thank you all

Coups are always happen by "small" contingent of military and NOT by whole military. You are in a defense forum. You should know this.

Turkish military's chain of command was taken hostage as well---which means it wasn't just fun and games. Coup plotters meant business.

Coup failed because of various reasons. And yes, Erdogan will get more powerful after this attempt. But no, it wasn't "staged"..

They bombed hospitals, military head quarters, and intelligence HQs as well. Staged coups don't do that.

Generals were killed. You think a staged coup will have a general getting killed in the script?

Are you fucking me mate?

Ok now things are settle down , we can look at some conspiracy theories , like this whole thing is stage drama or there is some thing fishy , etc
The theories getting more fire from the action of Turkish Govt , like 2000+ Judges they dismissed , and many other things (which seriously have nothing to do with Military ) and If Military guys seriously want to take over They have to go for PM and PR first and other Govt Officials in this case the have not gone for any of them ..???
And how the hell on earth only 3500+ solders can do a coup , Turkey have 60000+ soldiers its like not even one Brigade ??????

Now , If any foreign power behind this like USA , Europe , Israel or any other country or its completely Internal Matter or even if its a stage Drama (to give More Power to Mr , President) , The outcome is Turkey came out Stronger then before , Turkish nation will be more united against there enemy and of course more lethal .

As always my Prayers are with Turkish Nation and for Turkey , Brothers and Sisters of Turkey Please remember Turkey is More Important then any Political Party , Figure or any other entity or Institutions.
Thank you all

Yes, the accused generals and soldiers orchestrated a drama for their hangings. If the coup had succeeded you would say it was Erdogan's fault. Now that it has failed, still it is Erdogan's fault. Erdogan's enemies have been blinded by their hatred.

Coups are always happen by "small" contingent of military and NOT by whole military. You are in a defense forum. You should know this.
Mate, if you look into history of Turkey, we suffered 3 coups.

The previous coups in Turkey didn't happened by a "small" fraction of military but involving the whole armed forces, from top to toe.

Yet, this one didn't involved force commenders and general staff...

I'm not saying that this one a "staged" coup...as no one will be willing to accept death sentences or life imprisonment, to be an actor on a "staged coup"....

I'm saying that this was the reason why couping faction failed.

Erdogan's fault. Erdogan's enemies have been blinded by their hatred.

How can you make or think I am one of them ??? And Are you in favour of civil war in Turkey ?? DO you even have any idea or knowledge about Mutiny (coup) .
What I Said in post People (Enemy of Turkey ) still trying there best to push Turkey in Civil WAR , and I appealed to Turkey Brothers and sisters don't let that happen .
Erdogan's Fault or Not , He is Dictator or Democrat , I am not the one who judge that its Turkish People who will decide , They Know there Army and Political System better.

Turkish military's chain of command was taken hostage as well---which means it wasn't just fun and games. Coup plotters meant business.

Coup failed because of various reasons. And yes, Erdogan will get more powerful after this attempt. But no, it wasn't "staged"..

They bombed hospitals, military head quarters, and intelligence HQs as well. Staged coups don't do that.

Generals were killed. You think a staged coup will have a general getting killed in the script?

Are you fucking me mate?

Pakistan coup and Thailand coup are by whole armed forces. Fancy, you flying a Pakistan flag? Maybe you are just an oversea american Pakistanis.

Let's have a look;

Civilians dead,
Soldiers dead,
Policemen dead,
Officers dead,
Generals dead,
Whole general staff captured,
The hotel which president has been bombed by 4 helos,
National assembly bombed,
Special forces HQ bombed,
National intelligence office bombed,
Police HQ captured,
Key targets captured,
Satellite center captured,
State TV captured,
Private TV stations captured,
Attack helicopters fired on targets and civilians,
F16s bombed targets,
F16s shot down helos and our own base,
Tanks were on the street,
Soldiers were on the streets,
Some officers seeks asylum in Greece,
Some 40 maroon berets ran on the mountains, commandos on pursuit.
The public resisted and fought.

This one was the first stage. The planned time of the coup was 04:00 of 16th with some reason ( probably the plan comprehended ) They took action immediately at 22:00 of 15th. If they succeeded the 2nd stage would be taking whole control of the country. There are many things we just start to learn. The clashes within the army, how patriot officers have resisted, how they have been martyred. If one thinks that this one a staged coup he is pure idiot.

These are the cast list of the scene; The man ( in the first line middle ) is the ex-Air forces commander Akın Öztürk. The head of the coup.

His husband of daughter was in the command of Akıncı Airbase which also used as coup HQ.
That's how they flied the helos and F16s.

13680867_10210372123482782_3470845098281205259_n.jpg

Looks like a movie scene to you?

Just one person who is a surgent in maroon berets killed a general of maroon berets who came to take control of special forces command center(OKK)
Surgent was the adjutant of the moron berets commander.General Semih Terzi came to take control with 20 maroon berets and sergent Omer Halisdemir also a maroon beret killed him.His commander Zekai Aksakallı give order and he hit general Semih Terzi from his head.This brave man killed by traitors.
He didnt afraid he does what he has to do.He distrupted their plan from the begining and other brave maroon barets stopped them.Everybody knows the importance of the special forces but traitors failed at their plan to control and use special forces against goverment
For people who thinks this coup is a joke have to know brave soilders stopped them.They didnt act in drama they died to survive us in a real life.

Last edited:
Pakistan coup and Thailand coup are by whole armed forces. Fancy, you flying a Pakistan flag? Maybe you are just an oversea american Pakistanis.

I am an American citizen with Pakistani heritage.

What's your point?

The whole operation seems planned by erdogan to tighten his grip on the country any way may Allah save Turkey from the evil.

BTW, some Iraqi Marshes and heritage towns added today to the UNESCO organization guess what turkey the country that stand against adding these sites to UNESCO how many bad stands by erdogan we can forget or forgive.

g141054710733493317.jpg

Ah i knew this is gonna happen i don't think it was a staged coup it simply failed because they were amateurs they should've arrested the Erdogan first but they couldn't achieve that 2nd their army chief opposed this and so did their majority of commanders and last but obv not least they weren't in enough numbers. I think rest our Turkish members knows better. :)

These are the cast list of the scene; The man ( in the first line middle ) is the ex-Air forces commander Akın Öztürk. The head of the coup.
I hope they find out what made him snap and start a coup.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom