What's new

Waiving the Death Penalty off

Adabarez

New Recruit

Reaction score
There are about 400 plus criminals on death row awaiting their execution date but execution is postponed till further order....
In Pakistan death penalty as such may not be the big issue. Even Islam does recon it.
But Lets hit the right cord that our extremist they want to put a stop on it.They don't want to lose their members who are somehow caught for their heinous crimes and sentenced with Death penalty...

Postponement of death penalty in the face of extremists' demand shows, how feeble this government is, by eroding its own writ ...!

Better Show your muscle of strength; if not...then pay attention to their stern warnings....Meet their demands; waive the death penalty off or be ready for another shameful incident when they will get their men back by breaking the jails...if need be. They demonstrated it already.

On the side note........Is it not a matter of shame ; I mean a sharamnak act on part of Extremists... they yearn for shahadat to join 72 Virgins in Jannah but when the time comes they want to escape that Death..?

Only in pakistan where terrorist demand security and get to negotiate with police :rofl:

KARACHI: The Ahle Sunnat Waljamaat (ASWJ) protested in Karachi on Monday to demand better security measures :omghaha:and blocked parts of Shahra-e-Faisal, the main artery in the city, Express News reported.The protest came to an end after negotiations with the police. :police::cheesy:
http://tribune.com.pk/story/595369/aswj-protest-in-karachi-ends-after-negotiations-with-police/

Apparently Only in pakistan police job is to provide security to terrorist ''officer help me after drive by shooting i did early on and killed some of them they want to kill me help''

Police we are on our way we will arrest them simply point them out to us and take you out of harms way.

Dude Adabarez forgive me but you have to be a fool to buy this and thing any one was going to hang them silly.

Only fools believe that Nawaz government wants to hang its strategic assets.:astagh:

Agreed but dont u think that this terrorists' act of demanding a waiver is sharamnak?

They yearn for shahadah and when the opportunity comes knocking---- they must go ahead and kiss the Gallows themselves.

But looks like they believe in worldly fame only

Agreed but dont u think that this terrorists' act of demanding a waiver is sharamnak?

They yearn for shahadah and when the opportunity comes knocking---- they must go ahead and kiss the Gallows themselves.

But looks like they believe in worldly fame only

Every act committed by these animals is forbidden by Qur'an in bold and clear language. The only thing they yearn is dollars and dinars.

Every act committed by these animals is forbidden by Qur'an in bold and clear language. The only thing they yearn is dollars and dinars.

But for every act of their, of killing and carnage or even the mere statement; it comes packed with name of Islam which avails them a haven of religious piety. They must be separated.

They are satan in disguise portrayed in priestly garbs claiming to have entered the profession of preaching...... Islam.

Back
Top Bottom