What's new

Waiting for Ghazwa-e-hind. :) So how are you India?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major d1

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
Here you can read Sahih Ahadith (Authentic Sayings of our Beloved Prophet Hadhrat Muhammad Sall-Allaho-’Alayhe-Wasallam) on Ghazwa-e-Hind in English.

There are 5 Ahadees available , click on Hadith number below to read the Hadith.

Hadith # 1

=======

This Hadith is related to Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.). He says that my intimate friend Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) told me that:

“In this Ummah, the troops would be headed towards Sindh & Hind”

“Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that if I could find a chance to participate in any of such movement & (while participating in it) I be got martyred, then well & good; if came back as a survived warrior, then I would be a free Abu Hurairah, to whom Allah Almighty would have given freedom from the Hell.”

A few references:

With these words, only Imam bin Hambal (R) narrated this Hadith in ‘Masnad’ and Ibn-e-Kaseer copied with his reference in ‘Al-Badaya Wa Nahaya’.

Qazi Ahmad Shakir gave this Hadees the beautiful stability in the explanation & search of ‘Masnad Ahmad’.

Imam Nisai did narrate this Hadith in both his books: ‘As Sunan Al Mujtaba’ & ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’ with the following wordings, that Hazrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says, Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) did promise us of Ghazwa-e-Hind. If I got chance to participate in it, then I would spend all my energy & wealth in it. If I got slained, then I would be considered among the most great martyrs. And if came back, then would be a freed Abu-Hurairah.

Imam Behqi (R) has also copied the same wordings in ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’. In his another narration, there is one addition. With the reference of Ibn-e-Daood, Masdad told about Abu-Ishaq Fazari that he used to say: ‘I wish that I could participate in the Ghazwat of Marbad (some place in East towards India from Arab), instead of all those Ghazwaat which I did in city Rome’.

Imam Behqi (R) has talked about the same narration in ‘Dalail un Nubuwwah’. And with his reference, this narration has been copied by Imam Syuti (R) in ‘Al Khasaais Al Kubra’.

Furthermore, the following Hadees quoters have narrated the same Hadees with a few word difference.

Sheikh Ahmad Shakir (R) approved the very Hadees.

Ibn e Kaseer copied in ‘Al Badaya Wa Nahaya’ from the testimonial of Imam Ahmad.

Abu Naeem (R) narrated it in ‘Huliyaat ul Auliya’.

Imam Hakim (R) remained silent after narrating this Hadees in ‘Al Mustadrak Al Saheeheen’. While, Imam Zahbi (R) omitted it from his Mustadrak.

Saeed bin Mansoor narrated it in his book ‘As Sunan’.

Khateeb Baghdadi wrote in the history of Baghdad that ‘I would make myself restless in it’.

Naeem bin Hammad; the teacher of Imam Bukhari (R) wrote in ‘Al Fitan’.

Ibn e Abi Asim (R) did in his book ‘Al-Jihad’.

Ibn e Abi Hatim (R) narrated in his book ‘Al Laal’ that ‘if I would be murdered, then would be alive by getting food (as shaheed) & if returned, then would be freed’.

Imam Bukhari (R) did narrate in ‘Al Tareekh Al Kabeer’

Imam Mazi did in ‘Tehzeeb ul Kamal’.

Ibn e Hajar Askalani did relate this Hadees in ‘Tehzeeb Al Tehzeeb’.

According to all the people written above, this Hadees is all correct and is beautiful.

Hadith # 2

=======

HADEES OF HADHRAT SUBAN (R.A.) the freed servant of Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) :

It is being related to Hadhrat Suban (R.A.) that Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) told that:

“Two groups amongst My Ummah would be such, to whom Allah has freed from fire; One group would attack India & the Second would be that who would accompany Isa Ibn-e-Maryam (A.S.).”

A few references:

The following Hadees quoters has quoted this Hadees as it is:

Imam Ahmad (R) in ‘Masnad’.

Imam Nisai (R) in ‘As Sunan Al Mujtaba’.

Sheikh Nasir-ud-Din Albani (R) approved this Hadees.

Same as in ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’.

Ibn-e-Abi Asim (R) in ‘Kitab Al Jihad’.

Ibn-e-Adi in ‘Al Kamil Fee Zaufa Ar Rijal’.

Tibrani (R) in ‘Al Mojam Al Aust’.

Behqi (R) in ‘As Sunan Al Kubra’.

Ibn-e-Kaseer (R) in ‘Al Badaya Wa Nahaya’.

Imam Welmi (R) in ‘Masnad Al-Firdous’.

Imam Syuti (R) in ‘Al Jaamay Al Kabeer’.

Imam Manavi (R) in Al Jaamay Al Kabeer’s commentary ‘Faiz Al Qadeer’.

Imam Bukhari (R) in ‘Al Tareekh Al Kabeer’.

Imam Mazi (R) in ‘Tehzeeb Al Kamal’.

Ibn-e-Asaakar (R) in ‘history of Damascus’.

Hadith # 3

=======

HADHRAT ABU HURAIRAH’s 2nd HADEES:-

It is related to Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A) that Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) talked about Hindustan (India) & said:

“Definitely, one of your troop would do a war with Hindustan, Allah would grant success to those warriors, as far as they would bring their kings by dragging them in chains / fetters. And Allah would forgive those warriors (by the Blessing of this great war). And when those Muslims would return, they would find Hazrat Isa Ibn-e-Maryam(A.S.) in Syria (Shaam)”.

Hazdhat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) told that ‘if I could find that Ghazwa, then would sell all my new & old goods and would participate in it. When Allah (S.W.T.) granted us success & we returned, then I would be a free Abu Hurairah; who would come in the country of Syria with such a pride of finding Hazrat Isa (A.S.) over there. O Rasoolullah (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) that time it would be my intense wish that by coming closer to Hazrat Isa (A.S.), I may tell him that I am the Sahabi of Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam).

The narrator tells that Hadhrat Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) smiled & said: ‘very difficult, very difficult’.

A few references:

Naeem bin Hammad quoted this Hadees in his book ‘Kitab Al Fitan’.

Ishaq bin Rahuya(R) also quoted this Hadees in his ‘Masnad’, in which there are few additions, so we are also quoting this narration as well, which is as follows:-

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) says that, one day Huzoor (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) said while talking about India (Hindustan):

‘Surely, your one troop would fight with Hindustan & Allah would Bless those Warriors (Mujahid) with success, that they would bring the leaders of Sindh in fetters, Allah would forgive the Warriors. Then, when they would return, they would find Isa Ibn-e-Maryam (A.S.) in Syria”.

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (R.A.) spoke:

‘If I get that Ghazwa, then would participate in it by selling all my old & new goods. When Allah would give us success, then we would come back & I would be a freed Abu Hurairah, who would come in Syria and would meet Hazrat Isa Ibn-e-Maryam (A.S.) there. O Allah’s Messenger (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) that time, I would be in a deep desire to tell him by going close to him that I have the honour of having the company of Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam).

The narrator tells that: Muhammad (Sall-Allaho-‘Alayhe-Wasallam) smiles by listening to this.

Hadith # 4

=======

HADEES OF HADHRAT KAAB (R.A.):-

This is the Hadees of Hadhrat Kaab (R.A.), he says that:

“A King of Jerusalem (Bait-ul-Muqaddas) would make a troop move forward towards Hindustan. The Warriors destroy the land of Hind; would possess its treasures, then King would use those treasures for the décor of Jerusalem. That troop would bring the Indian kings in front of King (of Jerusalem). His Warriors by King’s order would conquer all the area between East & West. And would stay in Hindustan till the issue of Dajjal”.

A few references:

Naeem bin Hammad (R) Ustaaz Imam Bukhari (R) did narrate this Hadees in his book ‘Al-Fitan’. In it, the name of the quoter is not mentioned who related it to Hazrat Kaab (R.A.). But some Arabic words are being used, so this would be considered intersected.

Those wordings are as follows: (Almuhkamubnu Naafi-in Amman Haddasahu An Kaabin)

Hadith # 4

=======

HADEES OF HADHRAT KAAB (R.A.):-

This is the Hadees of Hadhrat Kaab (R.A.), he says that:

“A King of Jerusalem (Bait-ul-Muqaddas) would make a troop move forward towards Hindustan. The Warriors destroy the land of Hind; would possess its treasures, then King would use those treasures for the décor of Jerusalem. That troop would bring the Indian kings in front of King (of Jerusalem). His Warriors by King’s order would conquer all the area between East & West. And would stay in Hindustan till the issue of Dajjal”.

A few references:

Naeem bin Hammad (R) Ustaaz Imam Bukhari (R) did narrate this Hadees in his book ‘Al-Fitan’. In it, the name of the quoter is not mentioned who related it to Hazrat Kaab (R.A.). But some Arabic words are being used, so this would be considered intersected.

Those wordings are as follows: (Almuhkamubnu Naafi-in Amman Haddasahu An Kaabin)

As I have heard it, it says that Muslims will conquer Hind and will bring it under its rule, it does not say all of hindus will be killed.

That stuff is made up by lal topi.

Muslims have ruled india before and they can do it again.

Discussed like 100 times, moreover board doesn't allow religious discussions.
Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom