What's new

Viral video: Google ad connects India-Pak with heartwarming reunion story

Looks like pakistani muslims have no shame. ....... they are desperate to talk with Hindus. ...... but yucks....I don't want to talk to dirty mlecchas. Have some shame.....and piss off.

You are the one present on PAKISTAN defense forums - I'd only lol @ piss off coming from you know whom :D

oops I was also going to share the same ad

You made my job easier!

But create such threads in Members Club.. Central & South Asia forum is not the appropriate place

Oops!...Can it be moved now?
I honestly didn't know this (This is my first thread post)

Very very touching tbh

But we Indians should know the limits, as you can see from the forum itself no Pakistani is even interested. I still consider them a brother nation and we could prosper very well too but i feel its too late Pakistanis are taught to hate us. They don't need us. feels bad.

Good share :)

Very very touching tbh

But we Indians should know the limits, as you can see from the forum itself no Pakistani is even interested. I still consider them a brother nation and we could prosper very well too but i feel its too late Pakistanis are taught to hate us. They don't need us. feels bad.

Good share :)

Not all Pakistanis and also even we have our own nut jobs on this side as you can see in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom