What's new

VIP Culture: Imran Khan travelling on Jhangir Tareen's Plane

But if no other passengers are inconvenienced, no other human being is inconvenienced.. how is it the same as Rehman Malik incident?

No supporter of IK but this is pointless rubbish..If a man is rich enough or is given a ride by the Rich.. there is no problem with that. @Horus @Hyperion @Luftwaffe

Bhai the point isn't whether Imran Khan or someone else is travelling on private jets or not...it's the fact that they do it on public money with absolute disregard for the public.

What next? Imran KHan has a tread mill in his house? Imran Khan owns a Land Cruiser? Imran KHan owns a dog? Imran Khan wears Nike shoes?

I don't see any issue here as long as taxes are paid properly and no public money involves. Any body can have plane if affordable.

164f5ff94efcb6e3f077d25b5868bbcf.jpg

I don't see any issue here as long as taxes are paid properly and no public money involves. Any body can have plane if affordable.

Its clear they are using KPK budget money. Other possibility is some big businessmen is financing/investing in all the dharnas so one day he will get reward when IK become PM. Now lets see if this investment pays off.

Lakin ye chawal to taxes bhi nahi daytay. Its pretty shameful that you being a PTI troll talking about taxes. Didnt your God like father figure Sir Shahanshah Imran khan asked you worshipers to stop paying taxes?

Lakin ye chawal to taxes bhi nahi daytay. Its pretty shameful that you being a PTI troll talking about taxes. Didnt your God like father figure Sir Shahanshah Imran khan asked you worshipers to stop paying taxes?
Well. I am not a PTI blind supporter. I criticise PTI and IK where it is due. So far, we have not heard any Tax evasion allegation about Jahagir Tarin. Paying full tax and no use of tax payer money is all should matter regardless of how much rich any person is.

Its clear they are using KPK budget money. Other possibility is some big businessmen is financing/investing in all the dharnas so one day he will get reward when IK become PM. Now lets see if this investment pays off.
All political party get funding any way by big businesses and industrialist. This is one kind of investment they do on political parties.

No supporter of IK but this is pointless rubbish..If a man is rich enough or is given a ride by the Rich.. there is no problem with that.
Yes, @cb4 is angry because his Nooni leader is rich enough to afford his own planes while PTI leader cannot afford a single one, instead he is forced to borrow one from his rich friends. LOLZ.

But if no other passengers are inconvenienced, no other human being is inconvenienced.. how is it the same as Rehman Malik incident?
What a surprise! Its called Nooni "logic". Only Noonis can understand it. :D

So you agree that PMLN government used tax money to fund their election campaigns and also used it to rig the elections? Good!

You mean IK doesn't pay taxes? Are you sure it wasn't Noora you were referring to?

Yes, @cb4

You mean IK doesn't pay taxes? Are you sure it wasn't Noora you were referring to?
You troll, do you want me to upload a video of your God-like leader Zani khan where he is openly asking people to not pay taxes? Take your head out of zani khans butt for once.

Back
Top Bottom