Russia
sport_3_TOSK.jpg

new zealand
nz2015hht_PBME.jpg

japan
20160509110409-1.jpg

korea
Miss-Ngoc-Han-near-Korean.jpg

All ethic Viet abroad who wave the flag of modern Vietnam looks beautiful and smart, while some who still stand behind the flag of puppet South Vietnam government look really dull (Just my observations, not only from these pictures. Judge by yourselves).

Thank you, Viet for posting beautiful pictures.

All ethic Viet abroad who wave the flag of modern Vietnam looks beautiful and smart, while some who still stand behind the flag of puppet South Vietnam government look really dull (Just my observations, not only from these pictures. Judge by yourselves).

Thank you, Viet for posting beautiful pictures.
well dull or not dull, I let other decide :)

Viet girls in Vietnam posted on Xinhua

001ec94a26ba0d49ba9401.jpg

001ec94a26ba0d49baf902.jpg

001ec94a26ba0d49bba605.jpg

001ec94a26ba0d49bb3f03.jpg

001ec94a26ba0d49bbd306.jpg

001ec94a26ba0d49bb7404.jpg

These girls are all Southern Vietnamese, I believe. Look like other South East Asian.

These girls are all Southern Vietnamese, I believe. Look like other South East Asian.
fresh arrival from Vietnam. all begin education to carer for the elderly. north or south Vietnamese?

Vietnamesen.jpg

D0R0006574330.JPG

148e8200c82a7673-jpg.jpg

D942401008033.JPG

Most of people who go like that are from Central provinces. In the pictures, they do not look North Vietnamese to me.

Anthropologically, from my observation, North Vietnamese looks are confined to Thanh Hoa province northward, which belong to Giao Chi district in ancient Han empire.

There are mixed people now, however, it is still generally possible to locate who is from which regions from their look, if you are equipped with a little knowledge of anthropology.

Most of people who go like that are from Central provinces. In the pictures, they do not look North Vietnamese to me.

Anthropologically, from my observation, North Vietnamese looks are confined to Thanh Hoa province northward, which belong to Giao Chi district in ancient Han empire.

There are mixed people now, however, it is still generally possible to locate who is from which regions from their look, if you are equipped with a little knowledge of anthropology.
You seem to be an expert in ethnicity. How about these viet folks, fresh arrival to Germany?

altenhilfe3.jpg

altenhilfe2.jpg

altenhilfe4.jpg

D0R0003540190.JPG

urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-151001-99-03662-large-4-3.jpg

FG-Altenpfleger-aus-DRV.jpg

placeholder.png

You seem to be an expert in ethnicity. How about these viet folks, fresh arrival to Germany?

altenhilfe3.jpg

altenhilfe2.jpg

altenhilfe4.jpg

D0R0003540190.JPG

urn-newsml-dpa-com-20090101-151001-99-03662-large-4-3.jpg

FG-Altenpfleger-aus-DRV.jpg

placeholder.png

Viet,

I see everything not only from the orthodox view (read: Western), but also from Confucious one. In addition, I am influenced by Lee Guan Yew ideology, i.e. foreseeing the future of a country from a cultural perspective, rather than only from the political perspective. One of my hobby is about ethnicity, race and IQ, both from mainstream books and Internet.

That’s why most of my predictions since 1999 about the world have become realized.

I have foreseen the winning of China in economic race since 1999, when Vietnamese media chanting about how growth rate of Vietnam would surpass China. I have foreseen the failure of TPP. Even back in 1999, when I was in the UK, I thought that the quality of education in Vietnam might not be as bad compared to the West, as media frequently posed it that way. But only until 2013, PISA test results and later in 2015 OECD report, my point was proved.

Last edited:
HCM City’s metro route No. 1 bridge sections joined

Last update: 10:13 | 01/10/2016

Sections of Sai Gon Bridge, one of the five bridges of metro route No. 1 Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien in Ho Chi Minh City, were joined on September 30.

ttxvn_hop_long_1.jpg

The two-lane bridge's main span measures 267.5m long and 11.1m wide. It forms part of the metro route No. 1, Ben Thanh-Suoi Tien, together with Van Thanh, Dien Bien Phu, Rach Chiec and the flyover on Hanoi Expressway, which is due to become operational in 2020

ttxvn_hop_long_2.jpg

A section of the railway bridge

ttxvn_hop_long_3.jpg

Workers at the construction site

ttxvn_hop_long_4.jpg

ttxvn_hop_long_5.jpg

ttxvn_hop_long_6.jpg

ttxvn_hop_long_7.jpg

You are Hoa Chinese, pls dont spreads South/Nord discrimination here.

Artist Trà Giang from South.
tragiang1_979b2.jpg

Artist Như Quỳnh from North VN
tinh2.jpg

VN Parlament President Nguyễn Thị Kim Ngân from South Vietnam
1454742070.jpg

FPT employee.
12814305_10204266013850087_3307280951509883441_n.jpg

Hanoi's first railway project taking shape

Last update: 14:19 | 16/09/2016

The Hanoi Railway Project Management Unit has released new photos of the progress of the Cat Linh-Ha Dong urban railway construction, which has been underway since October 2011.

cat_linh_ha_dong_zing_1.jpg

The US$550 million project constructed by the China Railway Sixth Group Co, Ltd starts at the Cat Linh (Dong Da District) and ends at Yen Nghia station (Ha Dong).

cat_linh_ha_dong_zing_2.jpg

In total, the project includes 12 stations and a depot at Phu Luong (Ha Dong).

cat_linh_ha_dong_zing_5.jpg

It has a capacity to operate 13 trains with carrier frequency of every two minutes with a maximum speed of 80 kilometres per hour, but in reality will most likely operate much slower at 35 kilometres per hour.

x_6_TESP.jpg

The route crosses the river Lich at the Yen Lang intersection.

cat_linh__ha_dong_zing.jpg

And it also crosses around the area crossroad running toward Nguyen Trai Street (Thanh Xuan) right next to Royal City.

cat_linh_ha_dong_zing_8.jpg

Works on Nguyen Trai Street running through the University of Social Sciences and Humanities in Hanoi.

cat_linh_ha_dong_zing_11.jpg

The railway runs from Nguyen Trai on Tran Phu (Ha Dong district).

cat_linh_ha_dong_zing_15.jpg

On Quang Trung Street (Ha Dong district), it runs the road Ba La, ending at the Yen Nghia Bus Station.

The train is expected to be operational in mid-2017 and operate daily from 5:00 a

Zing/VOV

Hanoi-Hong Kong partnership offers US$50 billion traffic infrastructure investment

Last update: 11:28 | 02/10/2016

Hanoi General Export Import JSC (Geleximco) and Hong Kong United Investors Holding expressed interest in co-developing four large-scale traffic infrastructure projects in Vietnam.

gelexjpgpagespeedce9yn7k3mcu_PPKI.jpg

Notably, the two parties have requested authorisation from the Ministry of Transport to develop the Thanh Hoa-Ha Tinh and Ho Chi Minh City-Khanh Hoa expressways under the north-south expressway project, the Halong-Van Don-Mong Cai Highway project, the north-south express railway project, and the Long Thanh international airport.

Although, the investors have yet to release the specific investment capital for the four projects, it is expected to be nearly US$50 billion.

HUI has vast experience in implementing traffic infrastructure as well as international terminal projects. In addition, it has strong financial potential due to the backing of financial enterprises from Hong Kong, including Huarong Oversea Investment, China Minsheng Financial, and China Orient Asset Management International.

Geleximco was established in 1993 to operate import, export, and trade services. The corporation has gradually laid down the groundwork for its venture into industry, real estate, financing, and information technology. Currently, it has 30 subsidiaries and dozens of affiliates operating throughout Vietnam.

Since its inception, the company has been co-operating with renowned global partners, including leading US conglomerate GE, Chinese bank CDB and Kaidi Group, to deploy large-scale projects, helping to generate employment for thousands of local workers and giving a facelift to its project locations.

Some of Geleximco’s projects include the 37-hectare Cai Dam in Quang Ninh province, the 97-hectare Maison Du Parc on Hanoi’s Pham Van Dong road, the 135-hectare Le Trong Tan project, the 250-hectare Dong Truc-Ngoc Liep project in Quoc Oai district, all in Hanoi, as well as numerous 4 and 5-star hotels and trade centres.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom