What's new

Video Gamers report in!

dude, liberty city was extremely addictive; especially the online death match games......

great stress reliever actually.....especially when you jump off a stolen motorbike and shoot cops with RPGs -- at the airport -- before hijacking a helicopter

etc.

ok can someone tell me from where can I download free games for a mobile phone ?? its a nokia E6.

glad it's coming out. but bummed prophet is still in NY

After what they did to the last game....my emotions are scarred fr life.

I hope they do a better job on the game play and plot this time arnd . The visuals look exactly like crisis 2 but well its almost a year too early for me to say anything.. it'll be out next year.

I don't think it's a good idea, the recent Microsoft XBL update particularly cracks down on modded XB's, this is another reason why next-gen consoles like the PS4 won't be backwards compatible or allowed used games to be played on the console. I'm sure XB will do the same if not already planned.

You run the risk of jeopardizing not only your XBL account, but your console itself will be banned...Though it is your choice.

Yeah I know the risk of getting banned on XBL but I don't use my 360 for online, I have a PS3 for that lol. I just plan on playing games offline.

dude, liberty city was extremely addictive; especially the online death match games......

great stress reliever actually.....especially when you jump off a stolen motorbike and shoot cops with RPGs -- at the airport -- before hijacking a helicopter

etc.

I used to car bomb the cafes in Little Italy, the airport and Times Square. Also had fun shooting up other mobsters like the Italians and Russians.

The latest trailer of Hitman: Absolution looks pretty sick but unfortunately it seems like it's not going to be more stealth based like the previous games. I don't want the Hitman series to end up like Splinter Cell.

Last edited by a moderator:
560597_374342835951165_129386317113486_1092802_471424957_n.jpg

Halo 4 coming soon... if there are any Halo fanboys left that is.

All hail to the demon lord:

Diablo III came out recently :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom