What's new

Video Gamers report in!

fdwefwfw.png

Are you in Pakistan? I just dont think of people in Pakistan or in India as gamers.

Unless they are in western countries.

at this time, I am in U.S.

of course ppl in Pakistan play games, like they do everywhere else

of course in summers with bad load shedding it can be quite cumbersome

I play Hawx 2, Black Ops, BF2 and of course the good old Age of Empires 2 (I love strategy games)...Used to play games a lot when i was in Pakistan but don't have much time nowadays due to education.Education is tough.

Multiplayer :

Company of Heroes Online
League of legends

Single player:

Hearts of Iron 3

Brother hood graphics were realy good though i cant cope up in that game any tip how to play better online in brotherhood

Yea sure, here are some tips:
1) Never run, unless: chasing or being chased.
2) As soon as you locate your target lock on.
3) If you aren't sure which one is your target, look for irregular movements such as: running, non-stop moving, etc.
4) Do not rush to kill someone, take your time, get close, you'll score more points and won't lose your cover.
5) ALWAYS look behind you by turning the camera, see if anyone is following you suspiciously (remember: unusual movements) ,sometimes you're pursuer will be indicated with a red arrow over their head meaning.. RUN!
6) Use hiding spots all the time when evading; groups of people, hay bales, benches.
7) GO INTO THE GAME WITH KILLER INTENT !!! :devil:

RUSE is an experience......i was up till bloody 5 AM playing the game.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

if ur on ps3 platform, add me

Pukhtoon_Soldier right? Feel free to add me: shaheen57 :D

Uncharted came free with my Ps3......what an incredible and satisfying game

very cinematic

i have Logitech Z-550 digital surround speakers (got it on ebay) and they work magic. Over 500 watts rattling everything within my vicinity

To the bold part: :tup::tup: I need to play the 2nd one asap! Only need to finish the game on Crushing difficulty for me to get the Platinum Trophy (I'm talking about the 1st game)

Can someone recommend me some decent Three Kingdom games for the PC or war games where I can actually pick to be on the PLA side? =)

Who do you play main in LoL?

I play TEEMO.

MUAHAHAHAHA

do you lag in india?

i didnt quite enjoy teemo.

i play tristana. its always fun to melt enemies from half a screen away. and then jump in to steal the kill :D

i also play sivir, when i get bored of trist.

right now i m building up my sion skills. that guy has one serious choppa in his hands.

i wont be online for next several days, but look me up. "mahamoorkh"

and it doesnt lag much from my campus. dunno about rest of the country. tho the latency is usually 300-350

it saddens me to report that COH:O is going to be shut down on 31 march. enjoy it while you can. it is in opinion the best strategy series ever, the only competition being the total war series

it saddens me to report that COH:O is going to be shut down on 31 march. enjoy it while you can. it is in opinion the best strategy series ever, the only competition being the total war series

It's a shame.. I am reinstalling AOE III now which i used to play a lot. Hopefully we get more games like that in the future.

Back
Top Bottom