What's new

Video Gamers report in!

Just buy a wifi card will cost you around $30.

$30... ha!! Maybe in the US, but prices here aren't so serendipitous. Newegg doesn't even ship to Norway and Amazon's prices are exorbitant, and not having a local supplier is a problem too. I'm not driving two hours into Oslo to buy a damn WiFi adapter.

Nah, I'll just take the older SATA-1 from my current setup and port it with my new MoBo. SATA's backwards compatible and it'll save me a lot.

As for what I'm playing - CIV VI.

Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
$30... ha!! Maybe in the US, but prices here aren't so serendipitous. Newegg doesn't even ship to Norway and Amazon's prices are exorbitant, and not having a local supplier is a problem too. I'm not driving two hours into Oslo to buy a damn WiFi adapter.

Nah, I'll just take the older SATA-1 from my current setup and port it with my new MoBo. SATA's backwards compatible and it'll save me a lot.

As for what I'm playing - CIV VI.

View attachment 359280
Nice... You unlocked a lot of achievements.

@The Sandman
sometimes when i play a game,the screen goes dark and i see my reflection in the monitor,and wonder what i'm doing with my life :D

Lol. :P
-
First teaser for the BF1 DLC "They shall not pass".

gf1.jpg

Seems like we're going to have a heavy CQB map most probably near the locker of BF4. I bet it will be in Fort Douaumont.... or we're probably going to have an open area and closed one just like in the argonne forest.

Lol. :P
-
First teaser for the BF1 DLC "They shall not pass".

View attachment 360889

Seems like we're going to have a heavy CQB map most probably near the locker of BF4. I bet it will be in Fort Douaumont.... or we're probably going to have an open area and closed one just like in the argonne forest.
Ah return of locker #memories :D looks like it's a good time to get BF1.

Space fans get in here!

Star Conflict just launched the Evolution 1.4 patch with the first station in the Leviathan Alien sector.

Alien tech is now available on custom ships:

Warning:

Gentlemen please be advised, recently there have been some unfortunate incidents involving warp gates and collisions in Empire space.

Please follow the traffic pattern arouns station Guatdian-17 at all times and proceed with caution when docking:

See you in space.

Any total war fanatics here?
I am a total war fan for the past 16 years.
Absolutely mad about the series.:cheesy:

Steam winter sale ! :bounce:

picked up the Arma 3 apex expansion and Deus Ex: Mankind Divided so far. :guns:

Tanoa, man, what an awesome map ! 8-)

also picked up the SA342 Gazelle for DCS and the operation piercing fury campaign for the A-10C, amazing campaign so far

Back
Top Bottom