What's new

Very much confused. Help needed!!

MrHaz01

New Recruit

Reaction score
Assalam O Alaikum,
I want to join Pakistan Navy in the future but my question is that what are the facilities provided to the navy sailors and what are their salaries (please don't say anything rude on salary because the fact is that everyone needs a good salary for their families) and can someone please tell me that what is the deployment time of navy sailors on ships and for how much duration they get vacations or can go home??
Pla reply to this thread plz.

Assalam O Alaikum,
I want to join Pakistan Navy in the future but my question is that what are the facilities provided to the navy sailors and what are their salaries (please don't say anything rude on salary because the fact is that everyone needs a good salary for their families) and can someone please tell me that what is the deployment time of navy sailors on ships and for how much duration they get vacations or can go home??

KID IF U WANT TO JOIN ARMED FORCES FOR SALERIES AND FACILITIIES THEN DONT :cheesy:

KID IF U WANT TO JOIN ARMED FORCES FOR SALERIES AND FACILITIIES THEN DONT :cheesy:

What is wrong if he is asking for salaries and facilities. After all he shall be putting his life in danger for the country and us.

What is wrong if he is asking for salaries and facilities. After all he shall be putting his life in danger for the country and us.

ITS NOT HIM BUT i know a few people who want to join army and other services for the saleries and facilities
on the other hand i also know some really bright students who have went in army instead of continuing their studies because of patriotism

Assalam O Alaikum,

If you want to be a Sailor (staff) then see the thread, registration for sailors is now open: http://www.defence.pk/forums/join-p...n-pakistan-navy-sailor-technical-marines.html
Few Main Facilities:
1. During Job, Free Meal & Place to Live
2. Life Insurance
3. Marriage Allowance & Home (Flat or quarter) for You & Your family
4. 50% Off in the Fares of Air & By Train
5. Parents, Wife & Children's Free & Best Medical Treatment (I hope you do know that Armed Forces have best Hospitals in country)
6. After retirement, Pension as per rules by the Govt. of Pakistan

you can have vacations with mutual consent with your immediate boss / supervisor / officer, Do not Worry, hop on & give it a chance!

Above posted link contains info about Facilities too in Urdu, your salary will be around 20 thousand in start, after deduction of GP Fund & other necessities there may be left 17 to 18k!

Good Luck

Jazak Allah for your rply..
I also want to know that what is the deploment or tour or you can say working duration in pakistan navy in which you have to stay on ships for a long time and after that how much time is given to visit to family.
Plz tell me about this as some people told me that you won't come back before 2 years and visit your family only for one week.
And I also want to clear that we all need salaries and facilities to support our families so one should not say someone about it.
Plz reply anyone that for how long we stay in ships and for how long we stay at home
P.S I am in love with navy and Pakistan.

Note: I am talking about a lieutenant or a sub- lieutenant in pakistan navy

Assalam O Alaikum,

Vacations depend on one's department ... And of course salary on your rank ... :P

he is talking about entry level commissioned officer in pak navy..

So he better should ask some naval official rather posting it here .... Or join Pakistan Navy page on fb ...

So he better should ask some naval official rather posting it here .... Or join Pakistan Navy page on fb ...

we have got many people from defence here, some might know exact answer....

we have got many people from defence here, some might know exact answer....

Inquiry offices are best for it .... Anyways his own choice ...

@TIBERIUMMAN he rarely come here serving as lieutenant in PN //

Last edited by a moderator:
Also can someone tell me that am I eligibile in terms of physical condition to join navy?
Height: 5'5
Weight: 160 lbs
Waist: 34
Chest: 36
And I also wears glasses power = -2.5
Any help will be appreciated :)

Back
Top Bottom