What's new

VA SHOOTERS COLLECTION, AMAZING COLLECTION OF WEAPONS

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
One young asian-american's interest in guns caused some people to put two and two together and make five. His livejournal site is fascinating reading Here's how he describes what happened as he was misidentified as the shooter:
Coming out. I am not the shooter. Through this experience, I have received numerous death threats, slanderous accusations, and my phone is out of charge from the barrage of calls. Local police have been notified of the situation.
I'll be the first person to say how great the internet is, but it doesn't give anyone (journalist or blogger) a holiday on fact checking. ABC News describe it like this:

He is Asian, he lived in the dorm where the first shooting occurred and he recently broke up with his girlfriend -- he also happens to have a web blog packed with pictures in which he poses with firearms. On the Internet, Wayne Chiang is as good as convicted.
ABC go on to describe how three different agencies confirmed Wayne is "not a suspect or a person of interest." As we race to cover a story we need to remember that it isn't a race. There are serious questions here about how we deal with corrections in the social media and further questions how the mainstream media interprets and deals with items posted to popular social sites.

His toys

34df4ebd7da41f53feb1947bedc49451.jpg

c78b9af28df91da0d1253e27f93db533.jpg

25dfe28e26a683245a5a4470789ca86e.jpg

e1d71dc6d8482956c4040bdfea238438.jpg

Any army has problem with this kid ? lolzz....ITS CRAZY.

Holy crap! Thats waaay too many guns.....

It's funny that he is getting death threats.....Didn't they hear that the shooter killed himself? Besides does it make sense to threaten someone who has enough guns to start a small war?:rolleyes:

Holy crap! Thats waaay too many guns.....

It's funny that he is getting death threats.....Didn't they hear that the shooter killed himself? Besides does it make sense to threaten someone who has enough guns to start a small war?:rolleyes:

Nope, it makes so sense to make fun of someone who has enough to make a small war, but I guess the people learn the hard way of how to treat someone else.

But how in hell he get all that money 2 of those guns cost about 1500 each.

That amount of guns is wrong. Its not showing good progress in stopping gun crime its just motivating troubled people to buy more guns. Already the killing 33 student in US shows that these kind of people are looney and they should hand over their weapons.

Nope, it makes so sense to make fun of someone who has enough to make a small war, but I guess the people learn the hard way of how to treat someone else.

But how in hell he get all that money 2 of those guns cost about 1500 each.

He bought in bulks look how many of the same guns are apearing or he bought it from the Cubans.

Back
Top Bottom