What's new

Uzair Baloch & Iranian Connection

Kurlang

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ےآئی ٹی کے سامنے عزیر بلوچ کےسنسنی خیز انکشافات کا سلسلہ جاری ہے۔

لیاری گینگ لارڈ کا کہنا تھا کہ سابق سی سی پی او وسیم احمد نے غفار ذکری گروپ کو مارنے کا ٹاسک دیا ۔ وسیم احمد سے ایس ایس پی فاروق اعوان کے گھر پر ملاقات ہوئی ۔عزیربلوچ نے کہا رزاق کمانڈو کے قتل کا حکم سابق ایم این اے قادر پٹیل نے دیا۔ رزاق کمانڈو کی جگہ جلیل ہاتھ آیا تو قادر پٹیل نے کہا ماردو۔عزیر بلوچ نے مزید انکشاف کیا کہ ایرانی انٹیلی جنس نے حساس مقامات کے نقشے مانگے ۔ ایرانی اہلکاروں کو سی او ڈی اور کور ہیڈ کوارٹر کے نقشے دیئے ۔مزید جانیے اس رپورٹ میں۔

Link
Listen to the tv report of samaa news on this link.

Uzair Baloch worked for Iran’s spy agency: report

KARACHI: Lyari’s main gang lord Uzair Jan Baloch said he had been working for the intelligence of neighboring country, Iran that utilized him to bring about deterioration in Balochistan.

SAMAA received the report of interrogations with Lyari’s gang-man.

According to the report, Baloch said he traveled to Dubai with Iranian passport, adding, “PPP leadership contacted me while I was in Dubai.”

Read Also: Uzair's daughter points finger to PPP

Revealing about his capture in Dubai, Uzair Baloch said Iran struggled a lot to take his custody after Dubai police arrested him.

Making outrageous revelations about the liaisons with separatists of Balochistan, he said he offered refuge to the separatist leaders in Lyari, adding Dr. Allah Nazar Baloch also was kept in Lyari for some days.

“Five Baloch chieftains of Balochistan helped out about weapons and hiding,” he added.

Read Also: Uzair Baloch to stand trial in military court

Detailing the PPP connection, he said the PPP leadership leveraged me to assassinate Bilal Sheikh and Khalid Shehanshah.

“Khalid knew that he would be murdered. Accordingly, he ceased leaving Bilawal House. But, he was coaxed into going out when my gang killed him,” the report quotes him as elaborating.

It was PPP that arranged for Rehman Dacoit’s homecoming from Iran and handed him into police custody, he asserted before the investigators, according to the report.

According to Baloch, the SHOs and SSPs were posted in Lyari at his behest. He also informed the interrogators, “Arshad Pappu was given to me by police officers.” –SAMAA

Story first published: 2nd February 2016

http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/02/uzair-baloch-worked-for-irans-spy-agency-report/

Last edited:
عزیر بلوچ نے مزید انکشاف کیا کہ ایرانی انٹیلی جنس نے حساس مقامات کے نقشے مانگے ۔ ایرانی اہلکاروں کو سی او ڈی اور کور ہیڈ کوارٹر کے نقشے دیئے
This thing must be taken very seriously..................
Why Irani intelligence is using a random criminal element for getting information about sensitive sites.

Such news are continuously appearing since khomaini's revolution.
It's no more hidden secret that Iran is active in Pakistan in same way as in Iraq, Syria, Bahrain and Yemen.
They should be strictly told to stop exporting their revolution in Pakistan.

Iran is neighbour which is untrusty and even I personally call them munafiqeen-e-Islam due to their behavior with muslims countries like Pakistan and Arab countries.
Iran betrayed Pakistan in Nuclear deal gives strong evidences against DR A.Q Khan and they have let Indian set base in Chahbhar they could be second Israel for Muslims

Just do what they are doing to us. Provide support to the sunni separates in Iran. We have to be very unlucky to have such a shitholes of neighbors around us, except China.

surprised you didnt get a negative rating coz my very first post in this forum was about Iran (border related ) and it was way tuned down than yours and i got negative rating , on my very first post :welcome: they said :o:

Iran is neighbour which is untrusty and even I personally call them munafiqeen-e-Islam due to their behavior with muslims countries like Pakistan and Arab countries.
Iran betrayed Pakistan in Nuclear deal gives strong evidences against DR A.Q Khan and they have let Indian set base in Chahbhar they could be second Israel for Muslims

surprised you didnt get a negative rating coz my very first post in this forum was about Iran (border related ) and it was way tuned down than yours and i got negative rating , on my very first post :welcome: they said :o:
I believe Iran is bad neighbor and proves it
I not blaming but history has told us much thing to see the real face of Iran.
Iran do not want to spoil their relations with us. That's why they going for drama like they have caught a RAW agent but actually they are helping India as enemy like Afghans doing it since karzai Government

ےآئی ٹی کے سامنے عزیر بلوچ کےسنسنی خیز انکشافات کا سلسلہ جاری ہے۔

لیاری گینگ لارڈ کا کہنا تھا کہ سابق سی سی پی او وسیم احمد نے غفار ذکری گروپ کو مارنے کا ٹاسک دیا ۔ وسیم احمد سے ایس ایس پی فاروق اعوان کے گھر پر ملاقات ہوئی ۔عزیربلوچ نے کہا رزاق کمانڈو کے قتل کا حکم سابق ایم این اے قادر پٹیل نے دیا۔ رزاق کمانڈو کی جگہ جلیل ہاتھ آیا تو قادر پٹیل نے کہا ماردو۔عزیر بلوچ نے مزید انکشاف کیا کہ ایرانی انٹیلی جنس نے حساس مقامات کے نقشے مانگے ۔ ایرانی اہلکاروں کو سی او ڈی اور کور ہیڈ کوارٹر کے نقشے دیئے ۔مزید جانیے اس رپورٹ میں۔

Link
Listen to the tv report of samaa news on this link.

Uzair Baloch worked for Iran’s spy agency: report

KARACHI: Lyari’s main gang lord Uzair Jan Baloch said he had been working for the intelligence of neighboring country, Iran that utilized him to bring about deterioration in Balochistan.

SAMAA received the report of interrogations with Lyari’s gang-man.

According to the report, Baloch said he traveled to Dubai with Iranian passport, adding, “PPP leadership contacted me while I was in Dubai.”

Read Also: Uzair's daughter points finger to PPP

Revealing about his capture in Dubai, Uzair Baloch said Iran struggled a lot to take his custody after Dubai police arrested him.

Making outrageous revelations about the liaisons with separatists of Balochistan, he said he offered refuge to the separatist leaders in Lyari, adding Dr. Allah Nazar Baloch also was kept in Lyari for some days.

“Five Baloch chieftains of Balochistan helped out about weapons and hiding,” he added.

Read Also: Uzair Baloch to stand trial in military court

Detailing the PPP connection, he said the PPP leadership leveraged me to assassinate Bilal Sheikh and Khalid Shehanshah.

“Khalid knew that he would be murdered. Accordingly, he ceased leaving Bilawal House. But, he was coaxed into going out when my gang killed him,” the report quotes him as elaborating.

It was PPP that arranged for Rehman Dacoit’s homecoming from Iran and handed him into police custody, he asserted before the investigators, according to the report.

According to Baloch, the SHOs and SSPs were posted in Lyari at his behest. He also informed the interrogators, “Arshad Pappu was given to me by police officers.” –SAMAA

Story first published: 2nd February 2016

http://www.samaa.tv/pakistan/2016/02/uzair-baloch-worked-for-irans-spy-agency-report/
Still not confirmed, if it real or fake Iranian passport. Plus, Uzair Baluch provide target killers for sectarian killing....and guess...what he was doing.....most probably fake passport.

uzair-baloch-had-links-with-banned-terrorist-organizations-and-was-also-involved-in-shia-killing20978_L.jpg

Uzair Baloch had links with banned terrorist organizations and was also involved in Shia killing.

In the pictures, Uzair Baloch can be seen with Molana Tariq Jameel, Lal Masjid cleric Molvi Abdul Aziz and Molana Ahmad Ludhianvi which shows his affiliations with these people and banned parties like LeJ, banned Sipah e Sahaba and Jandullah.

On the other hand, takfiri elements present in media have been trying to hide Uzair Baloch’s association with banned organizations and some even tried to prove him an Iranian agent but could not present sufficient proofs. This news was published by Ummat newspaper and on the basis of that baseless story Samaa TV reporter Arif Mehmood also filed a story. Arif Mehmood was an active member of banned Sipah e Sahaba’s student wing. All sources who filed the news belonged to the same ideology which do away with the importance of this news.

Same Sama yesterdcay call Iqrar ul hasan terrorist ...lolllll

Waste of time ..found guilty !!!!!!...punish himmm

Last edited:
ksa mafia will never stop since they think they are smart. so they will jump up and down. after uzair, indian spy be ready for next shock.

Many hold dual ids and passports on both side of Balochistan and KPK borders. it is not something strange that a pakistani baluch or pashtun gets passport from afghanistan or Iran. that is not a problem and that do not build a case.

It is only a habit of ksa ignorant mafia to blame Islamic IRAN out of enmity and jealousy. This all is Media war to continue to fool ignorant.

Last edited:
ksa mafia will never stop since they think they are smart. so they will jump up and down. after uzair, indian spy be ready for next shock.

Many hold dual ids and passports on both side of Balochistan and KPK borders. it is not something strange that a pakistani baluch or pashtun gets passport from afghanistan or Iran. that is not a problem and that do not build a case.

It is only a habit of ksa ignorant mafia to blame Islamic IRAN out of enmity and jealousy. This all is Media war to continue to fool ignorant.
Oh yeah and is that the reason why the indian spy was also caught from iRAN ?

Brother,

MQM supported by RAW,
Aman committee supported by Iranian Agencies.

both the MQM and Aman Committee distablise Karachi, the biggest revenue collector, biggest economic hub of Pakistan.
and we also knew that Iran always India, when its comes to Pakistan.

so connection now created very very well.

Keep inventing stories and jump up and down over it and let's see where it'll get you.

Are you Pakistani intelligence or part of the team who investigated the accused caught on Irani Passport that you are declaring this piece a figment of our imagination ? Keep up with that arrogant and negative attitude and lets see where it will get you.

JIT wants Uzair Baloch tried in military court for ‘spying’
IMTIAZ ALI — UPDATED ABOUT 6 HOURS AGO
WHATSAPP
7 COMMENTS
PRINT
KARACHI: As the joint investigation team found that Uzair Baloch had allegedly worked for an Iranian intelligence agency, it has recommended that the head of the outlawed Peoples Amn Committee be tried by a military court for ‘espionage’, it emerged on Sunday.

The JIT report signed by representatives of the Sindh police, Rangers and intelligence agencies was sent to the home department on April 29 for “perusal and necessary action”.

According to the JIT report, a copy of which is available with Dawn, Uzair Baloch was involved in “espionage activities by providing secret information regarding army installations and officials to foreign agents (Iranian intelligence officers) which is a violation of the Official Secret Act 1923”.

The report quoted the Lyari gangster as telling the members of the JIT that he fled to Iran after the Rangers launched an operation in Karachi in 2013. “He was living with his friend, Malik Baloch, in Chabahar, where he met Haji Nasir who held dual nationality.”

Nasir offered Uzair to shift to Tehran permanently where he would be provided a residence with no cost, as Nasir had “good relations with Iranian intelligence officers and he can arrange his meeting with them”.

As Uzair gave his consent, the JIT report said, a meeting was arranged where he met an Iranian intelligence official who tasked him to “provide certain information about [Pakistani] armed forces officials besides general security environment of the city [Karachi]”.

He told the JIT that of his 14 lieutenants, six were still living in Chabahar.

The JIT members “strongly recommended” to the government to try Uzair under the Pakistan Army Act for his alleged involvement in “espionage”.

Besides his alleged involvement with the unnamed Iranian intelligence outfit, the JIT report accused Uzair and his gangsters of carrying targeted killings on political and ethnic grounds.

He was also found involved in the killing of several police and Rangers officials and his arch-rival Arshad Pappu. He ran an extortion racket and was also allegedly involved in land-grabbing, ‘china-cutting’ and drugs trafficking.

The JIT came to the conclusion that Uzair Baloch and his PAC had turned the city’s oldest neighbourhood Lyari as his own fiefdom and “put the entire city in a state of fear where no one was feeling safe especially in and around Lyari”.

Uzair told the JIT that he kidnapped his rival Arhsad Papu, his brother Yasir Arafat and Shera Pathan and got them killed in order to take revenge of the killing of his father.

He told the investigators that certain policemen — Inspector Yusuf Baloch, SHO Javed Baloch and Inspector Chand Khan Niazi — helped him in kidnapping the three men in police mobiles.

Uzair said that the bodies of the three men were set on fire and later the remains were disposed of in a gutter. Then he threatened all eyewitnesses that “if they tried to disclose the incident, they will be murdered likewise”, said the JIT report The Lyari gangster also disclosed that even Rangers had sought his help when their two personnel went missing in Lyari.

He said that in March 2013, Sher Mohammed Shaikh alias Shero, said to be associated with the Muttahida Qaumi Movement who worked for him, told him that he kidnapped two Rangers personnel as they were collecting intelligence about Uzair’s gang.

Uzair said that he ordered Shero to wait for two days and “in the meanwhile, accused [Uzair Baloch] was approached by Rangers for getting [information about] the whereabouts of their missing personnel, on which he [Uzair] pretended to be ignorant about them”, said the JIT report.

“After confirmation of their involvement in gathering information about the accused [Uzair] gang, he ordered Shero to kill them with the intention that the MQM will be blamed for their brutal murders,” it added.

He also “confessed” that on his directive, Amin Buledi killed Pakistan Peoples Party leader and former Lyari town nazim Malik Mohammed Khan in Lea Market for his alleged “anti-Baloch statements” and making “fun of Baloch”.

He also told the JIT that a chairman of the Fishermen Cooperative Society, Saeed Khan, was giving him Rs2 million extortion on a monthly basis.

Published in Dawn, May 2nd, 2016

they follow their national interests. just as long as they are not at the expense of other countries .. it is fine
as for nuclear issue. they had no choice.. they had to admit because the centrifuge designs were ours and the inspectors caught that which was hard to deny.
the setting up of Chabahar base for India is something we need to take up with them and mostly it is due to our poor and pathetic diplomacy that we suck in our relations with all Muslim countries both Arab and non Arab and rest of the world.

Nawaz took 1 billion bribe from Saudis to cancel Pak Iran gas deal and didn't give the money to Pakistan but got that 1 Hide street property fo a billion pound in London. I mean when you have such treacherous and shameless leadership inside Pakistan then how can be criticise and blame our Muslim brothers and rest of the world?

coming back to the story. recruiting of Uzair baloch by Iranian intelligence is something we shouldnt let go and our Military leadership should take it up with Iranians.

Both iran and Pakistan same concerns regarding Balochistan where the western powers are busy in instigating an insurgency to make a new country.

Back
Top Bottom