What's new

USA vs China (Mens Basketball)

http://www.christianpost.com/news/b...ers-game-time-venue-and-ticket-prices-166830/

Should be a good game.........

2 Games will be played at Staple Center (NY) and Oakland (CA)

Well, I guess it's quite pointless to say who will win, but maybe have a guess on what kind of margin team USA will win?
With all due respects Staples Center Arena is in Los Angeles, California not in New york.. Poor reporting.. Staples center is the Home for LA clipper & lakers.. May be others don't know about it basketball freak like me knows each and every stadiums in USA.. @Joe Shearer, Firaangi boy.. Ever heard of Iverson & basketball before???

http://www.christianpost.com/news/b...ers-game-time-venue-and-ticket-prices-166830/

Well, I guess it's quite pointless to say who will win, but maybe have a guess on what kind of margin team USA will win?

Is Yao Ming playing for China??? He is a Legend..

With all due respects Staples Center Arena is in Los Angeles, California not in New york.. Poor reporting.. Staples center is the Home for LA clipper & lakers.. May be others don't know about it basketball freak like me knows each and every stadiums in USA.. @Joe Shearer, Firaangi boy.. Ever heard of Iverson & basketball before???

Dang, I was thinking of Madison Square Garden when I type NY.......

Is Yao Ming playing for China??? He is a Legend..

Well, you are a self professed "Basketball Freak" and you don't know whether or not Yao Ming is playing?

Well, you are a self professed "Basketball Freak" and you don't know whether or not Yao Ming is playing?
Yao Ming stopped playing in the NBA long back.. So my interest on him is no more.. I just wanted to know if he still represent Chinese men's team.. Because i'm not interested in every chinese player you see.. Just Yao ming, because he played for the ROCKETS.. Both doesn't have connection.. Heck not many in NBA knows where Yao Ming is..

Yao Ming stopped playing in the NBA long back.. So my interest on him is no more.. I just wanted to know if he still represent Chinese men's team.. Because i'm not interested in every chinese player you see.. Just Yao ming, because he played for the ROCKETS.. Both doesn't have connection.. Heck not many in NBA knows where Yao Ming is..

Where? As in location??

He is retired, last I heard he was doing a round-the-country talks in China, maybe he is coaching one of the CBA team, not sure.

By the way, the new Chinese Team feature 2 NBA draftee from China Wang Zhelin (Drafted by Memphis Grizzle) and Zhou Qi (Drafted by Rockets)

might as well let the Chinese team play againt the globetrotters at least it'll be entertaining. I don't want to see a blowout.

might as well let the Chinese team play againt the globetrotters at least it'll be entertaining. I don't want to see a blowout.

Considered I just saw the US beats Argentina 35 points this afternoon, yes, I think the game could be quite boring.....

I think even if the US put out the select team, they will still won by a pretty large margin...

I want to see CHina VS brazil in Rio, payback time:D

You mean the games or the fights?

Considered I just saw the US beats Argentina 35 points this afternoon, yes, I think the game could be quite boring.....

I think even if the US put out the select team, they will still won by a pretty large margin...

You mean the games or the fights?

I was really impressed with Cousins and Jordan last night. They dominated the paint. I don't think Green will see much time at the 5.

I was really impressed with Cousins and Jordan last night. They dominated the paint. I don't think Green will see much time at the 5.

I think Coach K was testing out formation last night, I don't think he was depending on any of the player that game.

That said, this Argentina team is not the same that won the 2004 Olympic. And they didn't really offer any resistence inside the paint (I think their game was dominated by 3 pointer last night), there are twice the 2nd chance shot with the US than Argentina.

Or maybe they are holding back......

To the Chinese Member : Stay on the sport or DON'T POST AT ALL.

Where? As in location??

He is retired, last I heard he was doing a round-the-country talks in China, maybe he is coaching one of the CBA team, not sure.

By the way, the new Chinese Team feature 2 NBA draftee from China Wang Zhelin (Drafted by Memphis Grizzle) and Zhou Qi (Drafted by Rockets)
That's good news for Chinese basketball.. Not following the draft lottery this year.

Back
Top Bottom