What's new

USA angry about Turkey's military exercise with China

The funny thing is that France is selling 2 Mistral class LHDs to Russia with full technology transfer in which the Russians are paying a premium for (the funny thing is this is betrayal of the alliance since NATO was set up to counter communist Russia) and only a small voice from the U.S.A complained to France.

Now looking at Turkey, the U.S.A made a lot of noise for China having a look at our F-4's.

It's business when it comes to France and betrayal when it comes to Turkey.

Hypocrisy and 21st century discrimination at it's finest.

Little off topic but thought i would share this patch i found

27_129009_54b56bb03f3b632.jpg

Turkiye was/is not under control of USA. In fact, we seemed under control of usa but the reason was the threat of USSR and responsibilities for being member of NATO. After cold war, the situation has been changed and also countries policies have been chanced including Turkiye.

So this is a little hard to recognize and understand for USA that Turkiye has been changed after cold war. They still want Turkiye to fallow their orders !

Turkiye wants to improve its own relationship with all of countries around the world including China. Since 90's the world is really small for everyone. So Nations can't live alone.

I think USA doesn't want to forget it's habits about countries which were under defense umbrella of US.

Usa need turkey to help in its own isolate China policy and Us will definately not happy to see this military relationship become better between China-Turkey.

US indeed is afraid of China in its mind, considing China's growing economic and military power. To US, this enemy is quite different from former soviet-union; it has great potential to challenge its supremacy. For this reason, US is trying its best to slow down this process. Its uneasy feeling about Turkey-China join exercise is one example. Its successful action to stoped Canadian selling China helicopter engines is another example. It puts great pressure on EU and force them not to lift arm embargo to China is one more example. All this is coming from the same source of mindset - fear.

Little off topic but thought i would share this patch i found

27_129009_54b56bb03f3b632.jpg

Guess that confirms some sort of exercise occured in September last year. I also saw pictures of a banner, in Chinese, stating that they are holding a celebration feast for the success of the first Sino-Turkish air-exercise. I'll post it here when I find it.

all of them..
they are banning something that can please some hundred maybe thousands of people and plus they can make money for themselves..
but noo since us licks jewish they banned it.

The US is angry about everything under the sun these days.
Just ignore them... I thought the China - Turkey exercise was a good thing.

Delivered as promised:

siegecrossbow-albums-banner-picture4478-27-33214-f75078bbd128276.jpg

Since most of you here can't read Chinese just take my words for it.

The US is angry about everything under the sun these days.
Just ignore them... I thought the China - Turkey exercise was a good thing.
Would be a serious blow to American power and Americanism if nations around the world ban Hollywood movies due to insults that the U.S sometimes dishes out.

Vietnam would have a reason to ban Watchmen.
Iraq would have a reason to ban Generation Kill.
Most Muslim countries would have a reason to ban 24.

LOL whatever happened to freedom of speech and expression that human's are supposedly born with.

I wander if these idiots also realize that movies are a product of a commercial entity such as a movie studio and not necessarily government policy or view.

I wander if these idiots also realize that movies are a product of a commercial entity such as a movie studio and not necessarily government policy or view.

Not really. Sometimes US government will provide some money to some movie studio to produce some movies that serve its propaganda purpose. Movie is a type of mass media, so it is one easy way to brain wash people. Just look at many 007 movies, you should see my point.

I think this is just a single arrow shoot two births planned by the Turk!!!

They, Turks:

1- Trying to use China as their feather to tickle the West, from that Turk will require more supports!!!
2- To test how sharp the skill of PLAA and Chinese pilots!!!

Do you remember how Turks beheaded your little Han Chinese girl on the street year ago??? and what Turkey reaction to China??? :angry:

Back
Top Bottom