What's new

US Stealth UAV RQ-170 downed in IRAN

Artesh, the regular army, said they did it . Not the Sepah.
It was a common mission by Both Army and IRGC , It was announced by aerospace commander of IRGC yesterday in published video of drone.

In fact newly established Air-Defense force of Iran is consisted of both IRGC and regular Army forces.

What i find very funny is that USA had confirmed it but some Indian and paikistanis are burning with jelousy and saying its fake, lol keep crying.:cry:

Iran please dont not give this to the russian and chinese, they are NOT your allies, china only wants you for your oil and russian is a snake, dont forget how they backed sadam.

Iran is the world second most advanced nation in terms of radar now.
iamgine the boost the sensors will give to them, I heard th radar the RQ-170 has is a beast.

very advanced top-secret technology , doesn't necessarily mean they are not likely to have accidents/technical malfunctions :disagree:

True, and it is certainly very interesting how the Iranians forces managed to notice and beat them to the chase on "recovering it". Now lets see what Iran and perhaps, Russia and China can make of it :lol:

True, and it is certainly very interesting how the Iranians forces managed to notice and beat them to the chase on "recovering it". Now lets see what Iran and perhaps, Russia and China can make of it :lol:

what makes you sure they will give you even 1% of this?
Iranians should remember china,russia is no ally to them.

what makes you sure they will give you even 1% of this?
Iranians should remember china,russia is no ally to them.

and what makes you think they will care about what an American is telling them?
Don't forget Iran gets technologies and help from both Russia and China. So together they may end up cracking this lovely little beast quicker ;)

and what makes you think they will care about what an American is telling them?
Don't forget Iran gets technologies and help from both Russia and China. So together they may end up cracking this lovely little beast quicker ;)

Iranian are very capable themselves, they dont need help from china or russia, also who said usa is telling them not to give away this tech? its common sence that they should not.

Iran is completely self sufficient in their military so i doubt they will ask for anything.

also china and russian does not have anything to offer Iran for this except the s-400, but Iran would be stupid to take that offer, as the techology they will recieve from china,russian will be badly downgraded.
the sensors alone on this uav is more advanced anything russia and china has put together.

this will make the saudi so scared they are probably asking usa for an RQ-170 too lol

Iranian are very capable themselves, they dont need help from china or russia, also who said usa is telling them not to give away this tech? its common sence that they should not.

Iran is completely self sufficient in their military so i doubt they will ask for anything.

also china and russian does not have anything to offer Iran for this except the s-400, but Iran would be stupid to take that offer, as the techology they will recieve from china,russian will be badly downgraded.
the sensors alone on this uav is more advanced anything russia and china has put together.

this will make the saudi so scared they are probably asking usa for an RQ-170 too lol

Do not forget BAVAR 373 :devil:

What i find very funny is that USA had confirmed it but some Indian and paikistanis are burning with jelousy and saying its fake, lol keep crying.:cry:

:lol:.....................!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Yes, Iran needs to make sure that they keep it so only they and usa have this tech.

and higher than US :coffee:

:lol:.....................!

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

and higher than US :coffee:

Iran would have to invest alot to mass produce this, imagine how much the sensors will help you.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

hopefully our 99% will overthrow the 1% and we can get our country back on track, i hope to return back to the usa.#i wish the persian people the best of luck.

Iran would have to invest alot to mass produce this, imagine how much the sensors will help you.

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

hopefully our 99% will overthrow the 1% and we can get our country back on track, i hope to return back to the usa.#i wish the persian people the best of luck.

Not exactly this UAV. For example NEW SOPHREH MAHI!!! :unsure:

thank you my friend.

We all of one parent

we are Brothers

Damn richs

Back
Top Bottom